2,450 results
All reviews sea view horse riding indoor pool beautiful hotel relaxing holiday mini golf animation team thomas cook tennis courts plenty of sunbeds lunch and dinner room number water polo cleaning staff lovely pool crepes the hotel is clean
Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

I visit this wonderful hôtel with my family,good reception,sea view rooms extra,friendly and smile team,
Service excellent,delicious food,
Perfect team ,Good Club team for children , aldready smiling .

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank Souad N
Mehdi_Allani, Directeur général at SENTIDO Le Sultan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Souad,

Thank you for your warm comments on Tripadvisor and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Sentido Le Sultan.

We would be more than happy to welcome you again in our seafront hotel for other great experiences.
Sunny greetings,

Reviewed December 4, 2018 via mobile

Visited middle of November with my daughter and son in law. From arriving to when we left all the staff were very kind, attentive and friendly.
Room was very nice with comfortable beds.
Food was also much better than I expected after reading other people’s reviews. I really don’t know what some people expect but for a fussy eater I didn’t have any problem at all. The different themed nights was also another nice touch.
Some bars and restaurants were closed but I think this is common with lots of places when you holiday in low season.
There are a few shops close by which were good and we didn’t get hassled as much as in the market.
Tunisia has suffered in recent years but the locals were really welcoming to see tourists back again.

2  Thank raeoneill

Dear Raeoneill,

I am delighted to read your review.

I am also pleased to know you had a wonderful experience.

I will certainly share your kind words with all our team and we really look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed November 26, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time there well chilled out had brilliant massage brilliant staff this hotel has everything.my friend and I loved it.5 star rating from us.le sultan hammamet.brilliant sea views they have a jaccusi and indoor and outdoor swimming pools al cart restruart one big normal massive restruart.a big lounge area.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank tonyshiel

Dear Tonyshiel

I am delighted to read your review.

I am also pleased to know you had a wonderful experience.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed November 20, 2018 via mobile

Booked to come to Tunisia for the first time in the summer. When we got to the hotel we were checked in very quickly and went to our hotel room which was easy me and my wife were on the top floor room was very clean and spot on. The restaurant for breakfast that food is the same everyday which is good for everyone to have something from omlettes hard bolied fried or scrambled eggs there is bread rolls or fresh bread to cut to your desired thickness or u can can pre cut sliced bread there is yoghurt and continental choices available as is fresh orange juice where u squeeze that yourself plus coffee and tea selections dinner time in the restaurant varies with fish and meat selections available and different veg lots of salad available plus there is a ala carte restaurant also available at lunch which is a fixed menu meal which different choices which me and my wife did instead of the evening asian meal. For evening the restaurant has a different themed night which is very nice as it varies your food during your stay all the food is freshly cooked and some you have to wait for as they cook it in front of you desserts are varied from fruit cakes tarts and Ice cream. And there is food there for everyone. The restaurant staff cooks and waiters and really good they keep you topped up with your drinks as and when required the chefs are good and you can talk to them if u need your food cooking for longer if your having steak or your eggs or omelette. The pizza they cook is very good indeed none of the rubbish u get from dominos or pizza hut. The hotel is very tidy through out and well looked after and the staff are very helpful and they always say hello and ask if everything is all good. The hotel grounds are tidy plenty of seating and loads of sunbeds the down side there reconstructing the beach due to erosion so couldn't do anything there the outside bars aren't currently open due to winter time and the hotel isn't full at all it's nice and quite if your looking for a very relaxing quiet time and the hotel does look a bit tired in places but unfortunately that is for every hotel I walked or drove past there are even some hotels that aren't even occupied due to the trouble a few years ago but I did travel around whilst I was there and I can say this place is going to be the go to place again in a few years time alot of the shopping places are very modern would even put places in England to shame the people in Tunisia are friendly there are lots of restaurants that look really good and it is very cheap to buy stuff as well. The hotel has a shop and thats cheap to buy from not the rip of like shops in other countries and there are two shops about 100m from the hotel that are worth going to there are also many activities to do at the hotel from horse riding on site stables tennis archery scuba diving and many more activities. I will return to Tunisia before it gets to expensive as I've been to morroco twice in the last two years and I can say that the food in Tunisia was better cooked and prepared than in morroco but I would visit morroco again if the price is right and to the people who moan about the small things about this place its recovering from the problems they have had so give it time and there were a few people who said they wouldnt revisit Tunisia but to be honest this is a chilled and relaxing hotel and not what I think they were looking for I research alot when I am going on holiday so I knew before hand what was going on and I would give this hotel the 4 star rating it gets for sure I hope this helps other people who want a nice chilled holiday.

3  Thank Wilson183
Mehdi_Allani, Directeur général at SENTIDO Le Sultan, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2018

Dear Wilson,

Thank you for posting such a glowing review on TripAdvisor.

Kindly know that your appreciation means a lot to us and that we shared with great pleasure your feedback with our teams and everyone was genuinely touched.

We put our heart to provide a high level of service to our customers of exception and we are delighted to have met your expectations.

We can assure you that we will continue to do our best to ensure you always have a unique stay.

I look forward to welcoming you soon at SENTIDO Le Sultan for a new great experience

GM SENTIDO Le Sultan

Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

The hotel have gone above and above their duty. It's our honeymoon so they upgraded our too. The sea view with a fruit basket. They answered all my questions prior to us coming to Tunisia.
Downside is the food not much of it and very repetitive which is a shame we didn't like it at all. You get a voucher to use in one of the paid resteraunts which was good.
They don't have fresh milk and give you powdered or uht
The coffee and tea isn't great so bring your own, they have horse riding and archery which is pretty cool. However the trips are expensive and don't go to the laser show it's awful! No value for money at all and wouldn't give us our money bank
The shop keepers harass you and you have to really stand your ground with them to get a good price especially if you are female.
If I could move the hotel to a nicer place I would

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Ashlee,