Far too Manu stars!- Reminds of a refugee camp. Hundreds of North African extended families, noisy clans. We were booked for 4nights to a "connected" room, two Rooma adjoined by (locked) door. The noise level,the parying hours, families disputes,gatherings and baby crying added to the tv volumes even in the small hours were unnerving. - The dining room buffet food Washington good, only the manners of the masses were unappetizing - children running around wild,thumbing the buffet trays,people overpiling their plates unable to stuff it in their stomachs.-our flight Washington rescheduled. Instead of suggesting to pay a litteään extra and be able to stay comfortable a feedinä hours,the young lady in the reception brusqely reminded us to be sure to leave the room in good time. I used to work in tourist business in Tunisia years aho. I am surprised at the state of the affairs now. There is so much capacity. Sorry to see it going down the drain.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Mouradi Hammamet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Mouradi Hammamet Hotel Hammamet
- El Mouradi Hotel Hammamet
- Hotel El Mouradi Hammamet
- Hammamet El Mouradi Hotel