My daughter wanted a holiday and asked if I wanted to join her, so we booked this hotel as I usually visit Chich Khan.
I expected this hotel to exceed as it is an official 5 star - trust me its not.
Good points - pool temp, deep cushions on sunbeds, nice pool man who gets beds - Pizza
restaurant - staff in the Iris bar.
Wi-Fi available everywhere.
Bad points - FOOD in the main restauarant - just a complete mishmash
FOOD in the Tunisian al la carte (so bad we didn't bother going to the Turkish)
Enertainment - lots of 'dance shows'
My daughter being constantly hassled by the animation team and staff members.
Beach - near, but again we were both constantly hassled.
SPA - you can't just make an enquiry without being dragged round and shown
everything in a hard sell attempt.
TV - no English channels and the ones that were on were fuzzy (this was reported
but nothing was done)
No newspapers in the shop, when it clearly states they are available.
It was nice to have an unexpected break, but we both wished we'd gone back to Chich Khan.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Mouradi Hammamet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Mouradi Hammamet Hotel Hammamet
- El Mouradi Hotel Hammamet
- Hotel El Mouradi Hammamet
- Hammamet El Mouradi Hotel