“Wonderful ambiance, nicely prepared food and polite service.”
Review of Da Franco

Da Franco
Ranked #28 of 129 Restaurants in Hammamet
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Five of us dined on a busy Thursday summer evening. All tables and chairs had been moved from the inside to the outside terrace, which made for a delightful setting. Among us we had fish, pastas and steaks. Everything was nicely prepared, nice size portions and reasonably priced. There is also a nice wine list. An unexpected treat at the end were the desserts, which were excellent. We ordered a sample of five different desserts and each one was excellent.
A very nice way to enjoy dinner in Hammamet-Sud.

There are newer reviews for Da Franco

Reviewed June 14, 2014

This is one of the more expensive restaurant's in the area and I have to say that this is probably the worst food we have had in the 14 years we have been coming to Hammamet. I had beef carpaccio which was ok, the prawn tagliatelli was gritty, my husband had fillet steak which was awful he sent it back but the second attempt was no better it was really dry and tough. When the bill arrived we had been charged for a cheese dish that we had not ordered, we will not be returning!!!

2  Thank y0rkshirelass56
Reviewed April 26, 2014

the restaurant dar franco it Italian food it good for Italian not for English the service not bad for a little restaurent in hammamet north Africa

1  Thank lahcen161
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

This is my favorite restaurant inHammamet. Been visiting it for 15 years. Beautiful food,well presented,and lovely staff. Especially Naceur who I class as a friend!!!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Very nice food and very good service I have spent good time with my friends in our next ho
I day we will take a diner in this good restaurant