“quiet”

Cuisines: Seafood, International, Tunisian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 27, 2012

food was ok we have had better and worse. it was quiet on the night we went ( 2 other parties ) and it was like being watched all the time as said ok but nothing to shout about

Reviewed December 16, 2012

my wife won a raffle at the eco village trip organised by our rep at thomas cook.the top prise was to be picked up from our hotel and dine four free and the be took back to our hotel. our rep contacted the bella and they picking us up n our last night at 7pm they just never come, we waited 40 mins, when we told our rep the next morning,she said she wont recommend the bella again.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Personally I was unimpressed but some of the party had fab meals. I had to send my steak away as it was disgusting and wait for another to be cooked which again wasnt great. from the 12 of us that went the served 3 small plates of fries as accompniments for all meals whereas we were told we would all get them. the only good thing was the little starter tapas kinda tray you had when you arrived. The chocolate bomb thing is tiny and nothing to write home about. Marks and Spencers melt in the middle pud is sooooo much better. After the welcome meeting our rep had raved on about this place so we planned to go twice once as a group and then just me and my partner and our daugther but after the disappointment we decided not to go again.

Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Just arrived back from Tunisia and while we were there we celebrated my husbands 30th birthday so we went to la Bella Marina for a meal as a family, we cannot speak highly enough of this place the food was fantastic, the service was fantastic. You could pick fish of the day from a large platter which consisted of lobster, squid, sea bass, red snapper, shrimps and many more. I personally had onion soup for starter, fillet steak with Roquefort for main which came with potatoes with rosemary, some lovely spinach tarts, and some rice and creme caramel for desert, everything was perfect. The waiter brings bread roll and butter and dips when you arrive and you are looked after constantly, we loved it so much that we returned the following evening. It was fab value for money, when I returned with my husband the next night we had 2 starters, 2mains, 2 puddings, 3 drinks each and a large bottle of water and it came to around 38 English pounds! We recommended it to another family in our resort who also had a fab time. Would return again just wish this place was near home!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Brilliant Restaurant, really good food , top service was outstanding and they have a cab to pick you up from your hotel too, no charge.

1  Thank Naz1606