“Labella Marina” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Bella Marina Restaurant

La Bella Marina Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 121 Restaurants in Hammamet
Cuisines: Seafood, Mediterranean, European, Tunisian, International
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Labella Marina”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

Brilliant Restaurant, really good food , top service was outstanding and they have a cab to pick you up from your hotel too, no charge.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Naz1606

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

I have just returned from Hammamet, although my hotel was not the best La Bella Marina is truly a great find. We were recommended the restaurant by our travel rep, and we are so glad that we went. Primary a fish restaurant the have a great selection of meat, I had fillet steak and it was the best that I have ever had. 3course meal for 3 with wine £64 a great bargain.

1 Thank Stephen J
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“having a steak there cost me 2 days of my holiday on the loo!!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

never never never go to this vile place me and my wife had a steak as the waiter reccomended when it came out it was not cooked as we had 2 good days fightig over the toilet very very bad and very dissapointed as everyone recomended it!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
London
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Recommended by most hotels, who also provide a taxi service to and from the restaurant at your request. We rec'd great service and the food was well presented and tasted delicious.

Visited August 2012
Wakefield
“not recommended”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

we visited here as its recommended by first choice,now I'm sure there is something in it for First Choice recommending them!!
firstly we accepted the free taxi drive,never never again.My whole life flashed before my eyes!We picked up a Spanish couple on the way and by the time we got to restaurant the Spanish girl and I were shaking!The driver could see we were frightened this egged him
On to drive faster.If you do go to this restaurant get your own taxi.
when we arrived we were seated next to a table loaded with live lobster and dead fish.Not nice!The waiter did when he found out I was vegetarian moved the table.I did feel bad when he was moving it one of the lobsters 'launched' itself into a woman's lap!!!
Now as being a veggie I should really have checked that I would've been catered for as there was not one thing on the menu,but I did ask and the waiter immediately told me it was not a problem and would make me up something,which was very kind.
we had a bottle of white wine they have a lot of local wine and it was lovely.
we received free breads and dips which were lovely.Food arrived.My fiancée had gone for steak with peppercorn sauce which he said was lovely.The chef had very kindly done me a bowl of cous cous with veg.The chef clearly thoughT that as I don't eat meat I need feeding up as I am not exaggerating it was a party sized dish!So I felt awful when I had to
Leave loads.
as the night went on the restaurant filled up with people who were obviously regulars,and unfortunately this meant we just stopped being waited on!!Our plates were left for over half hr it was a good hour after we'd finished eating and drinking before we could get our bill and leave.
Then on to the taxi ride of death back to the hotel!Prettyuch as bad as the way in,but when the taxi driver spotted a police car he veered off down dark side streets clearly trying to avoid something!
In summary I would not recommend there are far nicer restaurants in Yasmine hammenet.

• 4 of 5 bubbles