“Try the camel”

Ranked #8 of 129 Restaurants in Hammamet
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Short but sweet. (My review)
Lovely staff friendly, helped us out. Lovely Tunisian wine, great foie gras, camel steak was delicious. I'm a food snob and wasn't keen on the all inclusive at hotel. Came here on recommendation. I advise for you to visit

There are newer reviews for La Bouillabaisse

Reviewed March 14, 2014

every time i go to hammamet i have to visit this restaurant, 5 stars service and food qulity is really very good.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

It is not easy to find a good restaurant in Hammamet. they all look the same.This restaurant serves good foods, prices are a bit high but the food is good fresh and well prepared. Service can be a bit slow. The overall environment looks like a beach restaurant so do not expect much from it. Finally it is well place just at the entrance of the Marina.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Found this restaurant by chance as we got dropped outside by a taxi and recognised the name from Tripadvisor so decided to eat there. We had a range of dishes some seafood and I had the T bone which was amazing and served as I like on a wooden board. You can choose your own fresh seafood and if you have very deep pockets they had some of the biggest lobsters I have seen! Very reasonably priced food and drink I would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Registered just to write a review for me and my lady had chosen this restaurant because we were passing through Hammamet and the number and quality of reviews made us choose this restaurant.
So we went there, the decoration looks a bit like the 80s in Europe's ex Socialist countries and pleas keep in mind we are talking about Yasmine Hammamet , a place built after 2000. Apart from the restaurant manager or the chief waiter, the rest of the personnel had no idea they could smile to customers to make em feel a bit more welcome.
We had an imperial bouillabaisse just "to put their name to the test" and we both felt that it was nothing more than a plain fish soup with some clams and half a crayfish. Wasn't all that delicious as we would have expected. Therefore we decided to try the couscous with chicken, lamb chops and sausages, but he sausages and the lamb were as lean as I would have expected. Lets just say I had better couscous in much more cheaper places. Overall experience is decent, dont let yourself turned off by my review, it is just intended to underline that this is not a 5 star restaurant, not even by Tunisian standards, therefore not 5 nor a 4 point rating restaurant.