“Awesome Animation Team!!”

Ranked #39 of 117 Hotels in Hammamet
London, United Kingdom
“Awesome Animation Team!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I stayed at this hotel with my family and had a wonderful time. It is in an ideal location, and close to the beach. All the staff were really polite, friendly and made us feel welcomed. The hotel catered special vegetarian meals for us. The chef was fantastic and so was the restaurant waiters especially Lazhar who went that extra mile when serving us our meals. We were also pleased with housekeeping, the rooms were spotless and the decorations made from towels and flowers was something we looked forward to seeing when returning to our rooms. Last but not least the awesome animation team: Luca, Gomez, Casper and Tito who all worked hard through out the day to keep everyone entertained with zumba, salsa, aquagym and much more. The team made us feel more welcomed when they choreographed a zumba routine to an Indian song just for us! The evening entertainment was always worth waiting for and was catered for all ages: mini disco for young children and various shows for adults. The team are very enthusiastic in everything they do and don't force you to do anything you don't want to. I'll definitely miss all of them and the activities. Thanks guys for a great holiday. Highly recommend you stay at this hotel, guarantee you'll have a very pleasant stay!! :)

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank Karishma7

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Pontypool, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Arrived early hours of the Monday morning, booked in quickly and efficiently and taken to our room, ample space and storage and comfort in the room, cleaned daily to a very high standard. Food was of a multiple choice and highly satisfactory with a very helpful Maitre'D and his Staff especially Helmi and Walid, very helpful Bar Staff always polite and helpful. Entertainment Gang are a credit to the Hotel and are an integral part of an enjoyable stay, Luca, Casper, Gomez, Tito and Mido were excellent every day catering for all ages. Reasonably priced Boat Trips with Mohammed and went on 2 Quad Bike outings with the other Mohammed, also visit the Hotel Spa and Massage area, very good price for a range of Treatments, especially the 2 Hour Treatment deal we had. Would have no hesitation in recommending everything about the Hotel and will definitely be going back..............

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Nigel P
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This was a great holiday. The hotel and food were okay. (You get what you pay for) but the service from staff was superb. They couldn't do any more to make us happy. I have a food allergy and they got additional food that was not usually served so I was okay.
Most importantly. The animation team made the holiday. Made an effort to get to know everyone. Kept the atmosphere going even on cloudy days. Excellent entertainment and most importantly looked after us and all other guests in any way they could. Thanks guys. You were fab :)

Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The hotel itself was pretty basic but as expected for the price we paid. The cleaners cleaning the room seemed to lose interest and we ended up most of the holiday with no toilet paper and no clean towels.
The restaurant and bar staff were all very friendly in the hotel and made you feel welcome and looked after you.
The best part of my holiday though was the Animation Team! Gomez, Casper, Tito and Luca all made me thoroughly enjoy my holiday and I will miss them loads. They weren't pushy if I didn't feel up to joining in activities, but the ones I joined in with I loved...I joined Gomez and his Salsa Dancing everyday as this was my favourite part of the day. The evening held different forms of entertainment, and it was always great to see Casper show off his acrobatic skills and to see Gomez strut his stuff and dance. To make sure you enjoy all your night you have to get up and join in with the dances at the end of the night!
I will really miss the Animation Team and if you want a fun holiday that you won't forget, you need to go and see them and visit this hotel!

2 Thank i33ywi33y
Wales
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

We arrived early hours of the Monday morning to a darkened reception with a few people relaxing here and there. A bit dubious and very tired we were checked in promptly and efficiently taken to our room. litt Mildly disappointed as we seemed to be put into a room as far away as possible. It turns out that although not facing the pool it was tranquil and just what we needed for peace and quiet in the short time we were in it.
The food on offer was a fab variety although the only way to improve would be to label the dishes. ..not knowing did encourage us to try things though. And always the dishes were hot and tasty. The waiters are working flat out and the maitre d seems like a hard task master however I guess he has pride in his job and cracks the whip as he demands the best out of his team for the guests. Helmi walid and lazhar were fantastic waiters and need the credit where due. Perhaps it could improve by having snacks /snackbar available after 10pm. throughout tthe day there are so many activities to get involved in around the pool or opportunity to just chill at the pool. The dj could update his music but its pleasant enough and varied in genre but repetitive daily. The animation team are second to none and genuinely interested and involved with each and everyone but only if you want to be. Luca gomez casper tito and mido...you do yo ur boss sam proud. And anyone reading this review don't be afraid of the reps around the hotel selling the trips..mohammed for quads mohammed (sailor man) for boat trips

3 Thank robottracy
Newark-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 17, 2014

This was my first holiday with my sons of 12 and 14. We were made to feel so welcome by all the staff in particular the guys in the animation team. They provided excellent entertainment and activities for all the family throughout the day and evening. Their enthusiasm was inspiring as they encouraged everyone to get involved and have fun. During the day I really enjoyed the aqua sessions with Luca who had so much energy it was infectious. My boys looked upto the the young guys in the animation team and as a mum I feel that they were great role models. In the evening they put on shows which were fun and engaging but also what was really nice was the team were always around and would just come and sit and chat to us in the bar. I can't say enough how brilliant they all were and what a fantastic time we had so I say a big thank you to Luca and the rest of the team for making our holiday very special... We were sad to leave and really hope to return again. This is somewhere where I feel was perfect to enjoy some sun and fun and where I felt extremely safe with my boys.... X

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Swidnica, Poland
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I think this hotel is awesome. Beach and shops are near the hotel. Pool is big and really clean. Great food, clean rooms, nice staff, friendly waiters and the best animation team in the world! They provide a entertainment all day and doing a fantastic job! Thank you Luca, Tito, Mido, Gomez, Maima, Badjo and Casper for made my holiday fabulous :) I will come back there next year with pleasure!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends