Vincci Flora Park
$1,152
$153
Saphir Palace & Spa(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
$120
$51
  • Pool
Medina Solaria & Thalasso(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
$82
$88
Orbitz.com
$183
$153
All reviewsroom overlooking the poolprivate beachfantastic hotellovely holidaystayed here for a weekmedinatunisiawaitersyasmine
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Firstly I don't understand everyone complaining about this hotel if they walked around the resort you can clearly see the hotel is by far the best kept and in the best location.tbh, I did not realise when booking that I was not only going to Africa but to a muslum country. This being I went to the traval agency with out a clue were I wanted to go and the hotel looked nice in the brocher. At first I really did s**t myself driving from the airport it was not what I was expecting very poor country. Arrived at hotel greeted with a cold drink, bags taken to our rooms.the waiting staff are lovely so polite. I went during ramadam I don't know how they wait on us all day long without eating or drinking in that heat. But you never saw them stop! Constanly working and smiling. The beach is lovely again staff so freindly speak good english and always greet you. Yasmine hammenent is a tourist area so everything is kept nice and its like a different country from the drive from the airport. Me and my boyfriend really wasn't sure about the hassle we got on the first night from all the locals. But by the end of the holiday I'm sad to say ill miss the haggling and fuss you get. You can haggle anything down its so cheap out there you get some great bargins.no doubt ill be in topshop this weekend saying '£50? Ill give you £20' just have a laugh with them and it will make your holiday. Yeh the foods not great but I live of takeways chineses and macdonalds. So I'm not the best judge of the food. But one thing I do know is there's enough to feed 3000 people and they always change it and even I found something to eat. But ild also recommend the viking and steak house Really good service and food. Also, the medina at night it comes to life at night.NO KIDS ALLOWED in the hotel its fantastic. the weather is brilliant.the maids clean your room, make your bed change your towels everyday. Not not a dinar went missing I was so surprised. Girls if your worried about the dress code don't be you can wear what you want. I would 100% recommend this hotel its the best holiday I've been too I actually cryed I didn't want to leave. Have fun don't worry its an experience and I'm very jealous!

• Stayed: July 2012
20  Thank hart2012
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We just got back from this hotel and I can't say we had a bad time but I wouldn't go back. The hotel was nice enough and the staff were on the whole great but the food was terrible !! Very little choice and what was there was mostly cold which is supported by the fact they have to have a microwave in the restaurant which I don't think I've ever seen before. If you go to this hotel then just go bed and breakfast and eat in any of the numerous restaurants where the food is fantasti,especially a place called Viking.

We also believe that money went missing out of our safe when we were there which the hotel tells us is impossible but my partner and I are both able to count and both checked our money so I find it difficult to believe we were both wrong.

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank Philb1979
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Stayed here for two weeks 15.6.12! Cannot praise the staff enough and the hotel was lovely.From the minute we arrived we were treated really well and the staff could not do enough for us. The bar staff deserve a very special mention as we had so much fun with them and we found that they actually made our holiday!!! We will definately return next year although we will probably go in Sept/Oct when it is a bit cooler. Just remember if you are visiting this beautiful place for the first time, Spain it is not- but if you embrace it it will hug you back

Room Tip: we had a ground floor pool view room ... perfect
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
9  Thank Meeeeeesh
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We stayed here in July and found this a very clean and friendly hotel. When we arrived we were upgraded to a suite at no extra cost which was amazing...the room was spotless and large with plenty of space. Towels were soft and changed when needed, and the staff were very helpful and friendly. I would definately recommend this hotel for people wanting a quiet space away from children, the eating experience was great without kids running about under foot!
The food was good and we ate in every day on half board... very relaxed and informal with no need to weartrouser's for the evening meal.
The resort of Yasmine was very busy of an evening with locals coming in by car to enjoy the Marina of an evening. Lots of good fixed price shops and plently of good shops to stroll around, we had no trouble at all just wanting to window shop...
If you want a good value holiday with plenty of sunshine and warm and friendly local's then i would say go to Tunisia!

Room Tip: Upgrade to a suite
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
8  Thank DeniseandStan
Reviewed July 25, 2012

returned on the 19th july after 2 weeks. Hotel was clean and staff very helpful and friendly.Very quiet & relaxing.Food was ok something there even for the picky eaters. Just booked again to go in september

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends