“new year magic”

Winchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“new year magic”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

lovely hotel stayed there new year had brill time food was good staff were all ok rooms were clean towels and bed changed daily

Visited March 2012
1 Thank janet b

frankfurt
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Thank you trip advisor- you saved my holiday”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

So I am her in on my own in Hammamet. I decided to book a cheap get away on my own. A week with not kids or other distractions. I booked a package deal to El Mouradi and afterwards thought I would check out the reviews on Trip adviser. Yes wrong way around, however after reading mixed reriews I looked at other better reviews. The Sinbad hotel stood out for being excellent.
I found a really cheap half board deal and decided to book this hotel as a back up. THANK THE HEAVENS I DID. I walked into EL Mouradi in the late night. The large concrete block and hugh smoke filled fried food smelling entrance was the worst I have smelt- worse than those teenage nightclub tours of my distant youth. The reception dest man was undressing me with his eyes and asking where I am from. He attached a arm band on me, was I being tagged like cattle? He told me I can eat food until 2am (Explains the horrid fried food smell). I was shown to the room. It had a bin liner full of rubbish and a workers jacket laying on the bed. THERE AND THEN I ORDERED THE TAXI TO GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS SESS HOLE. The door closed, but you could hear all the noise of the drunk all inclusive ones in the hall. the front desk employee asked where I was heading, I politely told him I will visit a friend over night at the Sinbad.
The Sinbad is another hotel (5*) 6km up the beach and it is like walking to another world. A world that I know. Polite professional staff, Clean private. LUXURY Okay the waiters do like to look at me. I guess it is a culture thing, as I am travelling alone. The at lease don´t undress me with there eyes.
I will right a amazingly perfect review for The Sinbad. I talked with a few guests and they come back year after year. It is a golf hotel, however I got a great spa package for four days here.
Pay a bit more and have some class and do not step foot in El Mourandi - I would rather say at faulty towers, at least you would laugh. Thanks again Trip advisor!!!

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Englishtravelingrose
Malia, Greece
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good hotel and honest”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

all same the fruit for dinner & breakfast apples and oranges.. no variety!!!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank shacky s
manchester
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“very nice hotel”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

had to see from in side very good location 5* diff--and its also very clean from inside out.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank khal57
Slovenj Gradec, Slovenia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Never again”
Reviewed August 20, 2011

After being in Hammamet once before in the late Sheraton resort I convinced my husband to take our family vacation in Hammamet again. A mistake was made. A five star hotel is a place of luxury, friendly staff and cleanliness - and this is everything but. Dirty carpets, grumpy waiters, renewing of the. Hotel during season. Helloo. We are from Slovenia and in our country this hotel would be about two stars if. I like Tunisia and we will go to Hammamet again but never again to this place. I don't recommend it at all.

2 Thank nika01