$299
$26
Cancelon
$98
$68
Le Palace Hotel(La Marsa)
$95
$71
Agoda.com
$193
All reviewstable tennisspa centerfive starview balconyspent a week at this hotelbig lobbyhotel is greatindoor poolclean and towels changed dailybusiness menfresh juicebreakfast includedfelt safeanimation teamtaxiscapitalperimeter
Reviewed May 30, 2017

This is the worst hotel I ever been too ! , when you arrive you see the exterior and the lobby you think for a while that you are at a five star hotel !

First my bags had to wait for 30 min on the side walk until they found the bell man to take them !
The receptionist couldn't find an empty room which is exactly like the one I booked on Booking.com and they had to show me two rooms to chose from , one of them which I had to climb stairs and stairs in different directions as if I'm been taking to secret integration location ! Finally I had to chose the best of the bad because it was late night and there was no way to find another hotel

The room :
BAD BAD BAD , old furniture , oldest tv I have seen in ages , greasy carpets , smells room , , bed sheets were old and used you can see hair from the previous customer on it , old beds ,very old mattresses , I had to wait 2 hours for them to find fresh bed sheets and there was no one to change them and I had to do it my self because house keeping girls go home 7 pm !!!!!!!!!!!

Room service :
Very rude , if you are lucky that they answer you ( They answered 1 out of 12 calls ) he will start like , WHAT DO YOU WANT !!!!!!!!!!!! , and you could ask for something and they will tell you , we have it but we don't serve it in the room , you must go to the reception which is way far and order it there !

House keeping :
you will find the house keeping lady inside the room even without knocking , it happened twice during my stay! bad cleaning

Reception :
very unprofessional , they will rarely answer your call , I asked for a one hour late check out and they refused and insisted they will charge me for DAY USE and I have up to 6 pm !!!! I was in a long discussion with them and they said this is our system " we are different from other hotels " she said , and during the discussion the hour has passed 12 , so she looked at the computer and said sorry you already passed 12 pm and the system has already charged you with day use and we don't have the authority to remove it !!!!!! I asked for the duty manage and they said he didn't come today its a sunday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then I asked for a big taxi to be ready on 16:00 to the airport , they said ok , I was there on 16:00 and there was no Big Taxi , and they forced me to take 2 taxis because I had luggage !!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how on earth this hotel was labeled 5 stars , the simple basic reception /room service / house keeping services are not available , a 1 star hotel

My advise , avoid this hotel even if you had to sleep on the street side walk !

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Mohamed G
Hôtel El Mourad... G, Directeur général at El Mouradi Gammarth, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2017

Dear Guest,

We regret to know that you were not totally satisfied with your stay in our hotel. We have processed your comment with great importance in order to improve our quality of service.
However, we preferred to be informed of your opinion on real time during your stay to control the critical points and better satisfy you. Your holiday enjoyment and relaxation are very important to us. We would be happy if you give us a chance to welcome you again to discover our refurbishments in the rooms and to prove our good willingness.
Thank you for your understanding.
Best regards
The Management of the hotel

Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

Well this is my first time visiting this hotel but I can't be more satisfied !!! :D everything is well organized and the stuff reception were so helpful with that beautiful smile on their faces !! The food is amazingly delicious and I'm more excited to see how my coming four nights will be :) thank you so much !

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Hôtel El Mourad... G, Directeur général at El Mouradi Gammarth, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to file on Trip Advisor your positive feedback on the performance and quality of our services. We will not fail to convey your appreciation to hotel staff for the effort and quality of their work.
We hope to count you among our faithful customers.

Best Regards.
The Management of the Hotel.

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

I stayed there1 week marsh 2017 ,was excellent hotel ,staff very friendly ,food so delicious and authentic Tunisian as it is crossroad of civilizations ,I loved the sea view ,and the color of the send which was unique it so gold color .

Stayed: May 2017

Dear guest,

We have read your feedback posted on TripAdvisor with great appreciation. Your comments have been transmitted to the entire staff.

We would work harder only to reach a high standard of level services that mouradi guests are looking for.

Thank you again for your confidence and hope to welcome you back of a nearest future.

Best regard.
The hotel management.

Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

There 2 nights and then 1 night a week later, April. Large, modern hotel in tourist zone in northern suburbs, on the coast, adjacent to a desultory beach (windy when I was there). Rooms surround a central pool; not all rooms face the pool. On my first visit, room 1055 faced a perimeter service road; on 2nd visit, room 2016 faced the pool. View probably depends on price of room; i was on a Tour and rooms were prebooked by travel company.
First room had a broken hand rail in the shower that would have held the shower hose, so washing had to be done elephant-style kneeling in the bath.
Furnishings becoming a bit shabby. Common areas simple and stylish; superb buffet in dining room. Good wifi in room.
Needs to have pro-active and reactive maintenance policy.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Sir,

For the room, It would be preferable for us if you have come to the reception manager and inform us directly.
Make sure Sir that your satisfaction is a prior matter, I would welcome you again to discover our refurbishments of the reception, restaurant and rooms.

Thanks again for the feedback, hope to see you in our hotel as a loyal guest

Best regards.
The Management of the hotel.

Reviewed May 8, 2017

The entrance lounge is very impressive, wide, light & airy looking out onto the pool. However, that's where the positives end.
Shuttle bus to airport advertised but not available. When sitting in the bar area, the bar manager passed through eating left-over canapés from a conference buffet - most unprofessional.
The room was adequate but very tired. Very old fashioned TV & the sliding wardrobe doors were filthy. The mattresses were as hard as a rock & the pillows were lumpy. Tge hotel us a long way from the centre of the city & the airport, do not convenient for travellers. Would not recommend thus hotel, definitnit the star rating they claim.

Room Tip: Room numbering system defies any logic
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Hôtel El Mourad... G, Directeur général at El Mouradi Gammarth, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2017

Dear Sir,

For the shuttle, It would be preferable for us if you have come to the reception and inform us directly.
Make sure Sir that your satisfaction is a prior matter, I would welcome you again to discover our refurbishments of the rooms.

Thanks again for the feedback, hope to see you in our hotel as a loyal guest

Best regards.
The Management of the hotel.