We spent two weeks in this hotel from 25th June to 9th July. The location of hotel is very good cause taxi to Sidi Bou Said , or Carthago is only 3 euros. Taxi for La Marsa is cheaper, and to capital Tunis is 6 euros, one way. I am from Serbia and I speak french and english, my wife speaks only english and we can say that personal is very professional and usefull. Cleanliness was good. Food was also good. My twinsons 10 years liked Mario who was very good in day and night animation. So this is an excellent hotel for familly with children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Mouradi Gammarth is situated alongside a beautiful beach of golden sand facing the forest of Gammarth and close to the town of La Marsa, once a summer resort for the beys (rulers) of Tunisia. It is near to the ruins of Carthage and the village of Sidi Bou Said and is 10 kilometres from Tunis-Carthage international airport and 15 kilometres from the capital Tunis. This new hotel is ideal both for holidays for pleasure and for business trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your El Mouradi Gammarth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Mouradi Gammarth Hotel Gammarth
- El Mouradi Gammarth La Marsa