The restaurant was the best. Good food, fresh products, nice service.
The room are not nice above 20 years old, unconfortable bed, cleaning ladies are efficients.
It s not all inclusive, so you have to pay all your drinks.
No animation, very dead.
The service is good, nice people, very helpfull and friendly. A best, the cafe maure...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Mouradi Gammarth is situated alongside a beautiful beach of golden sand facing the forest of Gammarth and close to the town of La Marsa, once a summer resort for the beys (rulers) of Tunisia. It is near to the ruins of Carthage and the village of Sidi Bou Said and is 10 kilometres from Tunis-Carthage international airport and 15 kilometres from the capital Tunis. This new hotel is ideal both for holidays for pleasure and for business trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your El Mouradi Gammarth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Mouradi Gammarth Hotel Gammarth
- El Mouradi Gammarth La Marsa