I attended a conference at this hotel. The room was comfortable and the pool was very nice - the service was, on the other had - VERY STRANGE. Upon check-in I was met with a guy called Anwar who glued himself to me and hussled me to purchase a 3-day spa package. He was over-bearing and really annoying ... less annoying, however, than the actual spa services I purchased. This hotel is strange.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Mouradi Gammarth is situated alongside a beautiful beach of golden sand facing the forest of Gammarth and close to the town of La Marsa, once a summer resort for the beys (rulers) of Tunisia. It is near to the ruins of Carthage and the village of Sidi Bou Said and is 10 kilometres from Tunis-Carthage international airport and 15 kilometres from the capital Tunis. This new hotel is ideal both for holidays for pleasure and for business trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Mouradi Gammarth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Mouradi Gammarth Hotel Gammarth
- El Mouradi Gammarth La Marsa