Good location. 15 Min. from the airport carthage - but you don't hear any flights. Rooms are mid- or bigsize. Spa is a few years old - but friendly people, like all over the hotel. You need a car if you are going for some highlights (tunis downtown, sidi bou said, carthago,...) or you take a taxi. They are in front of the hotel all time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Mouradi Gammarth is situated alongside a beautiful beach of golden sand facing the forest of Gammarth and close to the town of La Marsa, once a summer resort for the beys (rulers) of Tunisia. It is near to the ruins of Carthage and the village of Sidi Bou Said and is 10 kilometres from Tunis-Carthage international airport and 15 kilometres from the capital Tunis. This new hotel is ideal both for holidays for pleasure and for business trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your El Mouradi Gammarth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Mouradi Gammarth Hotel Gammarth
- El Mouradi Gammarth La Marsa