Hotel Palace Royal Garden
Iberostar Mehari Djerba(Djerba Island)(Great Value!)
$90
  • Beachfront
Djerba Holiday Beach(Playa Sidi Mehrez)
$98
$95
$131
$122
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Ulysse Resort & Thalasso Djerba(Djerba Island)(Great Value!)
$96
$177
$152
$162
$125
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
SENTIDO Djerba Beach(Midoun)(Great Value!)
$67
  • Pool
Welcome Meridiana Djerba(Midoun)(Great Value!)
$70
Orbitz.com
Ksar Djerba(Midoun)(Great Value!)
$41
$132
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspiano bartunisian restaurantmain restaurantspacious clean roomsevery eveningswimming pooltennis courtsspecial thanksanimationpianistseadjerbaswimmingpoolbathrobescorridorwaitersalcohol
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 6, 2010

I stayed in this hotel from 17 to 31 May 2010.
The hotel is just what I was looking for: sun, relax and wellness. I must say that I was impressed by the kindness and helpfullness of the personnel (the waiters at the restaurant in particular).
People at the wellness Centre were also very kind and attentive.
I know there was an animation team but I never met any of them (actually, I wasn’t so interested so I didn’t miss them but be aware that if you’re young and looking for fun you might be disappointed).
In a nutshell, 15 days of “dear customer” and pampering attitude everywhere.
That’s why the shocking experience I had at the moment of my check-out came absolutely out of the blue (thanks even to the carelessness of the JetAir local agent). There was a clear written rule that you had to leave your room by 12:00 but I knew for sure that they often stretched a point and allowed people to stay further as a friend of mine left a week earlier and she was allowed to keep the room until 14:00 (Incidentally, at 16:00 her room was still unclean and her luggage left in there).
As the pick-up for the airport was at 17:35, I went several times and well in advance to the reception asking if I could stay a bit longer but I was always replied that they could tell me the exact check-out time only on the morning of my departure. On the 31 May at 9:30 a young sneering man at the reception told me that I had to leave at 12:00 sharp. The guy should be prized for his uncommon cheerfulness which was growing according to my evident disappointment. A young lady added that there was an international rule to be respected and that they were even exceedingly kind in offering me a bedroom for half an hour to change my clothes.
International rules are not under discussion. What I discuss is the customer’s right to know well in advance that he will be left waiting in the hall for 5 hours and 35 minutes. Knowing that in advance would give him at least the possibility to book (at his expenses) an extra night in another hotel (Djerba has plenty of them) where he could stay comfortably as long as he likes.
The situation could reach the paroxysm if you have paid a VIP selection just to avoid queuing at the airport.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank MaraBruxelles
Reviewed April 12, 2010

Greeted by friendly staff at arrival. Spacious clean rooms, with a nice view.
Never got boring by the pool or at the beach, animation team was always kept guests busy.Good food and good service at buffet.
Definately a hotel to recommend.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank cally-ml
Reviewed June 13, 2009

Good stuff,nice view,perfect eat & Drink.......we relly enjoyed our time there specially my littele Princes..

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Yara007
Reviewed April 27, 2008

Very Nice hote, that need a bit of renewing in some areas, but overall was nice if you like it quiet, and with a certain standing. Not the place to go with children as the is a dressing code for example when having super. The food was really good with pretty much variety, staff very nice and helpfull for everything.
Possibility to all different things straight from the hotel : car renting, quads, horse riding, spa and more.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank deadraque
Reviewed October 27, 2007

My friend and I went for a chill out complete rest, that is just what we got. The hotel staff couldn't do enough for you. The food was first class. The pool area and the outside pool bar were fantastic. Reception area was stunning. I didn't rate the beach or the walk way to it and there were no facilities outside the hotel within a 15 minute walk either way and then there was only a small shop. The gym equipment was dated. The inside pool was freezing. The rooms were nice and clean although the balconies werent very big. They had a small plastic coffee table and two chairs. Overhall a great hotel to eat drink and relax but nothing much outside.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank cazzYorkshire