The Park Inn Hotel (fomerly Moevenpick Ulysse Palace & Thalasso) on Djerba Tunisia is a lovely hotel set close to one of the best beaches and surrounded by a wonderfully kept garden with huge palm trees and lovely flowers. Although I find the prices bit high for my budget it was worth for me to stay a few days to experience the charm of this place. The prices varies from garden view rooms or sea view rooms to presidential suits. The prices varies from 162 TDN (85 EUR) to 642 TND (338 EUR) including breakfast. The breakfast buffé is not of this world, one can eat so much delicate food in the morning that one doesn't have to eat until the evening. Usually at home I eat a small sandwhich or a yoghurt but with this fabulous breakfast it is hard to resist to taste all the delicious things which are so tastefully displayed in the restaurant. My room was a normal double room which was comfortable and I liked the oriental style also the fantastic view over the mediterranean sea. When I arrived at the hotel I was given a cool fruit drink which I appreciated because of the heat ouside. There is a big pool and a smaller one for the children. (There are a few families with children so there is not much noise) The beach is kept nicely and there are free towels and sun loungers to relax in with huge parasols if you like to not be exposed to too much sun. The hotel has several restaurants and cafés and also a nice boutique with lovely tunisian souvenirs. Several tour companies have displays if you want to take rides on the island, like quad bikes, scooters, buggy or bicycles. Whatever you desire to do it can be found here. Me I took two quad bike rides, two buggy rides and a scooter ride because I enjoyed this so much. It is a fantastic way to have look around this beautiful island of Djerba. I had generally a good impression of this nice hotel and I can recommend it warmly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1964, the Radisson Blu Ulysse Resort & Thalasso, Djerba was completely renovated in 2010 to meet your expectations for both relaxing holidays or business trips. It is located alongside a beautiful white sandy beach and set amidst gardens and palm trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Rezidor, Otel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Radisson Blu Ulysse Resort & Thalasso Djerba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Ulysse Resort And Thalasso Djerba
- Park Inn By Radisson Ulysse Resort & Thalasso Djerba Hotel Djerba Island
- Moevenpick Ulysse Palace Thalasso Djerba