Hotel is nice, a bit dated, well maintained but not spectacular. Staff is consistently efficient but otherwise not really friendly. Outdoor pool could be heated for pre-season but is not. The gym is dated, dark and useless. The beach is just ok, rather narrow. Buffet restaurant is showing no variation one day to another but Tunisian restaurant a la carte is rather good, but provides no ambiance. So probably a lot cheaper than its big brother Blu Radisson next door (that you can access too, at least the restaurants...). Internet working most of the times but not in every room.
Other then the recurrent complaint about the one free bottle of water per trip (and not per day lol), details prevent this hotel to get a 5 stars...no conditioner in the shower, only shampoo. No king size bed in room, but rather two single beds assembled as one...and why put your guests in a room without any view when your hotel is occupied at 20%???? Ever heard of the free upgrade concept when possible?
So...it is OK for that part of Tunisia, no horrible experience, but could be better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1964, the Radisson Blu Ulysse Resort & Thalasso, Djerba was completely renovated in 2010 to meet your expectations for both relaxing holidays or business trips. It is located alongside a beautiful white sandy beach and set amidst gardens and palm trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Hotwire so you can book your Radisson Blu Ulysse Resort & Thalasso Djerba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Ulysse Resort And Thalasso Djerba
- Park Inn By Radisson Ulysse Resort & Thalasso Djerba Hotel Djerba Island
- Moevenpick Ulysse Palace Thalasso Djerba