“The best riding school of Djerba”

Royal Carriage Club Riding School
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to our riding school Djerba, located in front of the sea, with a large open arena providing breathtaking views whilst you ride. We propose individual lessons or group lessons depending on your riding experience, weekly riding courses, combo English and ride lessons, lodge and ride and much more... Wonderful promenades for all the family, exploring Djerba, including our fantastic beach promenades. Plus, an onsite independent holiday apartment available for riders and non riders.
Tielt, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The best riding school of Djerba”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We were here for our job and we had nothing to do on our day off, so we started horse riding.
We started with the lessons for beginners and the course is verry good.
Every week we look forward to go to the riding school.
The people there are verry friendly and helpful.
And the most important thing is that the horses get the best care.

regards the belgian guides

Visited August 2012
3 Thank Jeroen B

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Strongly advise for horse riding lover”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Highly recommended with friendly rider instructor, horse and atmosphere. My husband and myself took 10 hrs lesson over a week and at the end of it we both decided to continue the lesson in England with very much enthusiastic to improve riding skill and possibly back here again with ability to ride along the Tunisian beach in Djerba.

2 Thank Benjawanratanakul
RoyalCarriageClub, Owner at Royal Carriage Club Riding School, responded to this review, June 12, 2012
Thank you very much for your review. You both progressed extremely well during your beginners riding course. We would be very happy to see you again and with your continuing lessons in England be delighted to arrange a promenade on the Flamingo Island with 5 miles of natural unspoilt beaches.
Khartoum
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Exceeded Expectations”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

My week at the Royal Carriage Club really did exceed my expectations. It is clear that the horses are well cared for which is very important to me. As a beginner, I was challenged by the lessons but never beyond my limits. And I made much progress during my week of lessons and feel confident in continuing with lessons at home. I also stayed at the Club with the full board option and was warmly welcomed and felt like I was leaving friends by the end of the week. Accommodations were comfortable and food delicious. I hope to return one day ....

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Loki_21202
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great for beginners!”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

I booked a 1-week beginners course after which I could even gallopp on my own. I was amazed how much I learned that week!!!

The riding club is located a bit outside of Houmet Souk in direction of the hotel resorts. Its easily reachable. The riding stable is in good condition and well equipped. Also the horses are treated propperly: it was fun to see my horse roll herself happily in the sand after the lessons.

Highly recommended for anyone wanting more than just a touristic 1-hour promenade on the beach.

4 Thank Marcelhehle