“Amazing!!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I have been to alex bay several times before and I have to say this is my fav place to go. Every time I'm up here I go. I try to get something new every time I go. The problem is I always want one of their burgers! Their are so juicy and delicious I can never get enough. It is a wonderful environment to eat in. All the waitresses are so nice and quick. I always love to have conversations with them. I would go here every day if I could! I would recommend this place to anyone, it is an amazingly friendly environmental I don't feel like a tourist when I am here, I feel like a local.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Every time I hit A-Bay, I stop in to the Brass Tacks for a Brass Tack Burger (bacon, sauteed mushrooms, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato & mayo on a hard roll) and cold draft beer. They have plenty of other dishes, many of which are quite good (Redhook Ale battered shrimp, fish tacos -- which I normally don't like, but are pretty good here - plus daily specials). Oh, and where you're there, you gotta try the shrimp jammers -- they should offer that homemade dipping sauce with everything!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

My boyfriend and came to the thousand islands to get away for a long weekend. Finding and deciding on some place to eat was the hardest part. Stepping in to Brass Tact was our best decision. The food was great! Best part was our waiter, Heather. We are not easily impressed by wait staff, but she was friendly, attentive, and brought out our food. You won't be disappointed with Brass Tact.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

My boyfriend and I took a Champagne balloon ride for his birthday....and it was just "okay" ;-) (inside joke) , haha but seriously it was amazing! The pilot (also owner of the restaurant) had a great crew and they were all very friendly, entertaining and made us feel welcome. It was well worth the price. There was food and plenty of beverages after our ride and they even offered to keep the kitchen open for us when we returned to town. The balloon ride itself was relaxing, with unforgettable views!
With weather permitting, tours take off in the morning and evening. If you are visiting Alex bay, I highly recommend booking a trip!
Thank you guys for the experience :-)

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We ate here and it was okay. My husband's steak was okay, my chicken was okay, the who thing was just okay.

1  Thank mamaczajka