Otter Creek Inn
Bonnie Castle Resort(Alexandria Bay)
$87
Capt. Thomson's Resort(Alexandria Bay)(Great Value!)
$90
Hotels.com
Rock Ledge Motel(Alexandria Bay)(Great Value!)
$85
Riveredge Resort(Alexandria Bay)
$132
Travelocity
The Ship Motel(Alexandria Bay)(Great Value!)
$95
Travelocity
Capt.'s Inn & Suites(Alexandria Bay)(Great Value!)
$70
Travelocity
All reviewsalex bayrooms are cleanquiet locationgreat hostsoff the beaten pathpleasant staygreat place to staythe riverwalking distancesmall refrigeratorclose to downtownlocation is greatboldt castledebbieottersdockboat
Reviewed October 14, 2011

We visit Alexandria Bay about five to ten times per year and we, after trying many other hotels, have settled on Otter Creek Inn. The rooms are nicely furnished and spotlessly clean, and the prices are very reasonable. It is an easy walk to downtown ABay, and my grandson and I go fishing right from the docks at the hotel. Deb and Dennis Butterfield are great hosts-always willing to help in any way that is required. If you are travelling to Alexandria Bay, for an overnight stay, or for an extended vacation, you should try Otter Creek Inn. After you do, you won't stay anywhere else in ABay.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Eugene B
Reviewed October 10, 2011

My 11-year-old grandson and I spent 2 nights in October, for our "guys' weekend out". We could not have found a better place to stay. The building is quite new, and everything was in excellent condition. Price is a fraction of the big-name places, yet it's walking distance to the heart of Alex Bay. Denis and Deb, the owners, were excellent hosts. There's no breakfast, but there are several restaurants within a block or two.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank wiuvtiepvuwp
Reviewed September 23, 2011

I just got back from a great trip in Alex Bay. This was my third time to stay at the Otter Creek Inn and I appreciate it more every time I go. The location is perfect. It is just far away enough to not hear the bars and restaurants, but close enough to walk everywhere. There are comfortable chairs by the water to enjoy the scenery any time of day. The rooms and the parking lot are spotless. The rooms are spacious with a table and chairs. The owners are very nice and are proud of their property. Very personable!

Room Tip: Request a ground floor room if you need it when you make your reservation.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank Joan W
Reviewed September 20, 2011

I have been visiting A-bay since I was a teenager. I formerly patronized the Fisherman's Wharf hotel back when I was a boat owner, before that property gave way to a failed condo project. We found a suitable replacement in the Otter Creek Inn. I would recommend it to all. Good value, friendly staff, and most amazingly a housekeeping staff that truly cares about cleanliness and total customer satisfaction. There is a young man who is on the housekeeping staff who goes out of his way to be friendly, and make sure that everything with the rooms is just right.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be suitably located.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Michael R
Reviewed September 3, 2011

We always return to the Otter Creek Inn, the owners run an adult establishment. No loud parties or heavy drinking. The rooms and grounds are spotless. The rates are very reasonable, can't believe anyone would not love their stay here.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple