This was the third of three motels we stayed at while driving from Niagara to Alexandria Bay, all chosen from Trip Advisor. All were great, but this one was a gem. Rates are great compared to others in the immediate area, owners were friendly and fantastic to talk to, room was very clean, and no trouble from guests being rowdy. Five minutes from downtown Alexandria Bay. Would and plan to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rock Ledge Motel is family owned and operated. It is located one and a half miles from the downtown business district which makes this a great choice for a good night's rest. When staying at the Rock Ledge you can be confident that your room will be clean and tidy at your check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Rock Ledge Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rock Ledge Hotel Alexandria Bay
- Rock Ledge Alexandria Bay