We were looking for someplace that was not in the village of Alexandria Bay, something not too touristy but conveniently located . After reading the reviews for this and several other locations, we decided to give it a try. We found the owners to be very friendly and hospitable, the room clean and comfortable, and the location great for heading to tour in any direction. The room was nicely furnished and well maintained. (It did not appear at all "dated" as one reviewer mentioned earlier.) We stayed two nights and would have enjoyed staying longer. If we get back to this area again, we will definitely plan to stay at Rock Ledge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rock Ledge Motel is family owned and operated. It is located one and a half miles from the downtown business district which makes this a great choice for a good night's rest. When staying at the Rock Ledge you can be confident that your room will be clean and tidy at your check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Rock Ledge Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rock Ledge Hotel Alexandria Bay
- Rock Ledge Alexandria Bay