“Best in the 1000 Islands”
Review of Dan's Philadelphia Cheesesteaks - CLOSED

Dan's Philadelphia Cheesesteaks
Cuisines: American
Description: Dan's Philadelphia Cheesesteaks(315) 482-4422Alexandria Bay3 James Street Alexandria Bay, NY 13607
Reviewed August 30, 2013

They make it the way you want. I'll take mine with cheese whiz. The place is small and usually packed. So take it to go and sit on the village dock.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

After our Uncle Sam's Boat Tour, we walked up James St. and decided to get sandwiches here. It's a really small operation - think the size of a hole in the wall deli; there are four tables inside as well as a handful outdoors. The cheesesteaks were awesome and I'd definitely go back if I needed a quick sandwich.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I thought the service was quick and the Philly Cheesesteak sandwich was very tasty. I would definitely go there again next time I am in that area. There is not too much seating inside, but there are a few table outside.

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were passing through the Thousand Islands from out of town. We checked trip advisor to see what we could find decent but quick as we had a long trip ahead of us. Boy did this place deliver!!! Awesome steaks, the best I had ever had even from being from Pennsylvania!!! We will definitely be back and would highly recommend to others :)

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

This place was awful. Barely anything on the sandwich and the steak sandwich was soggy and had no taste! Paninis had barely any avocado and when I asked for more, I was looked at like I had ten heads and then given two small pieces (dime size). Will never eat here again.

1  Thank Angie813