“EXCELLENT”

Holland Street Bistro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This is a restaurant in the Riveredge Resort in Alexandria Bay. Serving Breakfast Monday through Saturday 7:00 am - 11:00 am and Sunday 7:00 am - 1:00 pm. Serving Lunch Monday through Saturday 11:30 am - 1:00 pm. Serving Dinner Monday through Sunday 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm.
New Ringgold, Pennsylvania
“EXCELLENT”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

For a restaraunt in a hotel this was a wonderful value. The food and staff were excellent - don't miss prime rib Saturday! Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner you cannot go wrong.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank amy m

New York
“Terrific”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We went to the Holland Bistro for my birthday, as I have a Club Card, my dinner would be free of charge. Once we heard the specials for the night I skipped using my club card and opted for the free bottle of wine with the purchase of two entrees. My husband had the New York Strip with carmalized onions and fries. I was a little disappointed to see that the Seared Tuna that was listed on the menu on the website was not on the menu at the restaurant. I opted for the broiled scallops and was not disappointed. I asked if I could substitute the grilled fresh vegatables for the rice and the waitress was very accommodating. We both started with a salad and breadsticks. Salads are perfectly proportioned with a mix of greens and the breadsticks are awesome! My husband loved the steak and said it isn't often you get a steak that doesn't need steak sauce. My scallops were cooked perfectly, were tender and plentiful. I had to take half of them home. The wine that accompanied the meal is not an expensive wine but was very tasty. Prices are very reasonable and the employees are very professional. I will definitely be back soon.

• Visited October 2012
Syracuse
“Great food”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

The food was really good. We were pleasantly surprised. Awsome view of Bolt Castle. Staff friendly. Would definately revisit in the near future.

• Visited September 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Poor Service..Old Fish”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

There were six of us on a Wednesday evening and it took 45 min. to get our drinks to then be told they didn't have the wine we asked for. The scallops smelled fishy, the steaks were grizzly...my pasta was okay.

• Visited July 2012
milford, ct
“Gorgeous view and great food”
Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

The food here is really good and the view is gorgeous. It's right on the water and you get to look directly at Boldt Castle. It's definitely a nice, sit down type of restaurant to go to. I definitely recommend it!

2 Thank tina s