We stayed two WEEKEND nights and maintenance chose this particular weekend to drain the one and only ice machine in our building. Why the staff would pick a weekend day rather than a mid-week day when there would be few, if any, guests is very puzzling. Accommodations, in general, were adequate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of the St. Lawrence River in Alexandria Bay, New York, Bonnie Castle Resort is your gateway to the breathtaking beauty of the Thousand Islands. A world of beauty, history, and relaxation awaits you at Bonnie Castle Resort. Enjoy fine dining in our Manor House Restaurant, grab a sandwich on the dock at The Pointe Bar and Grill, relax by the pool, or simply sip a cocktail on our expansive decks overlooking Boldt Castle on Heart Island. Visiting by boat? Take advantage of our full-service marina. Whether you're looking for a fun family getaway or a perfect spot to host your wedding or other event, Bonnie Castle Resort and the Thousand Islands region offer something for everyone. We look forward to making your stay as enjoyable and relaxing as possible. Please note that Bonnie Castle Resort is under new ownership and management as of May 2012. Come visit and see what's new as we update this property in a manner deserving of its rich history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bonnie Castle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonnie Castle Hotel Alexandria Bay
- Bonnie Castle Alexandria Bay