“Don't waste your time”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Canandaigua
“Don't waste your time”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We could have made the same breakfast, but better at home. Not so great service and really just blah food.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Robin D

Buffalo, New York
“Good food”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Went for breakfast had a cheese omelet. It was fluffy and very good. Only open for breakfast and lunch. Didn't try lunch but I would recommend breakfast.

Visited July 2013
Rochester, New York
“Small diner”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is a small diner that has been here forever. I don't think it has ever been updated. It serves breakfast and lunch only. Food is ok and prices are reasonable.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Daddyo1947
OnondagaHill
“Food not bad, but waitress needs attitude adjustment!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Went here for breakfast. Food was decent. Our waitress "Tammy" was not friendly whatsoever. She approached our table, never said hello, nothing. Simply, you ready to order? You felt like she either hates her job or is just having a seriously bad morning. Whichever it is I strongly suggest she take a customer service course on "How to deal with Customers". We felt like strangers to this waitress the whole time. I ordered an Omelette. The menu did not state your choice of cheese for the Omelette. So I asked for Swiss. They charged me .75 cents for Swiss cheese. Common on, really? Then no choice of breads for toast, or at least I was not asked and got white bread. Ordered a soda and it came in a small-sized mug filled with all ice, two sips and soda was gone. Never was asked if I wanted a refill. Prices were average and the menu had something on it for everyone.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank OnondagaHill
“Old faithful!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Great diner-style restaurant perfect for breakfast or a quick lunch. We've been coming here for years and the food and service has always been consistent. Great value!

• Visited June 2013