“Best Pizza ever”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We went to a place called Skiffs bar or pub the first night in town had a few drinks and ordered to personal pizzas which were made in the Korner Pizza and delivered in about 15 mins The pizzas were perfect, Light crispy crust sauce was not your bland tomatto sauce but actully had some taste to it the toppings ( mushroom sausage) were fresh and very tasty. My wife had the Cheese pizza and although she fought me tooth and nail she did give me a bite. That was pretty fine as well.

1  Thank Mike_Yahwak

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I've done a lot of traveling and been to many pizza parlor's and this one is one of the best I've been to! It has a great clean looking kitchen, outdoor seating. The menu has tons to choose from and It's not pricey at all, they have Pepsi fountain drinks and also a selection of bottled drinks as well. We ordered the special a large 2 topping pizza and wings for 18$! My husband said we have to go back to Alexandria bay just for the pizza here lol. The service was great, just recommend they do military discounts for those who are fighting for our freedom.

2  Thank Morales0512
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

We ordered pizza it was delicious thick crust!! Buffalo chicken wrap was amazing w a side of waffle fries. BBQ chicken bites yummy! Garlic knots were sooooo cute and huge I couldn't finish them all. The prices were average compared to any other pizza place but the food was awesome and the staff super friendly

1  Thank MichaMarieRose
Reviewed March 29, 2013

It's pretty good... Sauce is clearly out of a can. They have a lot of specials daily, pretty neat for your lunch break. They're a little pricey in comparison to the quality of the food. Had some steamed clams the other day, ate abound two spoonfuls of grit because somebodddyy didn't clean them properly. Atmosphere's kind of bland, but I guess if you're drunk walking around downtown this food is not that bad... also a good cure for a hangover due to the twenty pounds of grease in anything you eat from here.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

we ahve eaten here a few times that we have stayed in a-bay and have always gotten good food at a good price.

1  Thank loisc1958