“Great Pizza”

Josie's Pizza at the Bay
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Was walking around town ordered 2 slices for my husband and I. They reheated them in the pizza oven but still tasted fresh. Pizza was fantatic, just as good as my favorite pizza place at home. They are our new favorite pizza place in Alex Bay.

There are newer reviews for Josie's Pizza at the Bay

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Was in town for a large group get together. Was looking for take out pizza and found this gem. Gret tasting pizza..ordered peperoni and mushroom and cheese pizza....crust was perfect...pizza was very tating...priced just right...will definitely return when in the area!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

To their credit they refunded me my money, including tip. When you order, they should tell you it will be 45 minute wait BEFORE you pay them. Then it would be your choice whether to eat there or go elsewhere. Not good business IMO to take your money first then tell you how long the wait will be.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We didn't try the pizza, though we heard it is the best in town. We instead went for 2 stromboli's--- & they were delicious. The crust was just perfect, & I think that was the key. We also split a large salad, which was simple but very fresh & tasty. Worth a visit for a good, quick dinner.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

This was good pizza but not great and there was no atmosphere at all. If it was exceptional pizza I would say go for it but I will choose another place with more atmosphere and drinks next time.