“Josie's pizza”

Josie's Pizza at the Bay
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Josie's is a small place, but they have great pizza and salad. We had a plain pie with a Anti-Pasta salad which were great.. Definitely repeat again if I am in the area.

There are newer reviews for Josie's Pizza at the Bay

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Our innkeeper had recommended Josie's upon our arrival after driving 4 hours - perfect. The 2 of us split a pie with onions & mushrooms and it did not disappoint! It's difficult to find a good pizza place outside of the metropolitan NY/NJ area, however, Josie's has it! Loved loved that crust!!! Perfect way to start our Alexandria Bay vacation - thanks!

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

We had a large cheese and four bottles of sodas for $22.50. The pizza was good and cheesy. The crust was thin but flavorful. It is a small restaurant; you can see into the kitchen area when you order. The kitchen and employees were clean. The TV was playing Special Victims Unit..only thing that wasn't appetizing. It seems that a lot of folks stop by for a $2 slice. Good deal!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We bought a half sheet while on vacation in Alexandria Bay - delicious pie with a great crust. It was recommended to me by a local, and I agree - an excellent pie!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

All I want to say is this was my favorite place to go in ABAY... Everywhere else I seemed to go to eat the employees would not acknowledge us so we could sit down and eat... We walked in the door here and we were immediately greeted and took our order promptly after looking over the menu.. I highly recommend the stromboli and the house salad.. the bread was made fresh and steaming hot and the salad was delicious they used celery and I was shocked at how interesting it gave the salad a little extra. Will definitely go here again.. friendly staff if you sit down they will bring your food to you. I would recommend that they do get a bigger trash bin because it was overflowing from other peoples trash or empty more often