“A solid pizza place - something the Bay desperately needed”

Josie's Pizza at the Bay
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

Josie's is not the best pizza you've had anywhere, but it's a solid NY style slice, and easily the best pizza on the NY side in the thousand islands. They also have some specialty pizza varieties and really good salads. Cons: Drink selection is limited, no wings on the menu for some reason, and the tables could stand to be cleaned a bit more frequently.

If you're "in the mood" for 'za, this is your only serious option.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

The first meal we had after arriving at A Bay was at Josie's. We stumbled on it because it was before 5pm and the steak house across the street was not open for diner. It took longer than we expected for them to take the order and made the pizza. So it was a nice surprise for me when I had the first bite of the pizza. It was really tasty.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Simply the best pizza I have ever eaten. I would go again. Maybe tomorrow

Simply the best pizza I have ever eaten. I would go again. Maybe tomorrow

Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

Great little pizza shop in downtown Abay
Homeade on the spot

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Just normal. Nothing to rave about. They make a thick crust.