“nice view”

Cuisines: Diner, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2012

My wife and I were looking for a lunch at Alexandria Bay and some one at the ship gift shop send us at Riley`s by the river and were very surprise after be seated that we see a part of the Bold castle , our lunch was good and the price too ,. I will recommend this resto

Reviewed October 17, 2012

We enjoyed Riley's by the River while in Alexandria NY. The food is basic but the service and friendly spirit were wonderful. They made us a sandwich to take on the boat tour then we went back for dinner. Pleasant experience..

Reviewed October 13, 2012

My husband and I ate breakfast and lunch at Riley's. The location is so convenient for anyone visiting the area - right across from Capt. Thomson's Resort, next to Uncle Sam's Boat Tours, and right on the harbor. They have tons of window seating, so I enjoyed watching boats coming in and out while I ate. They were offering a breakfast buffet for $9.95, which my husband tried - he said the food was good, but not great. I had two eggs, home fries and toast (more than I could eat) for $3.95. My food was perfectly cooked and delicious, and you can't beat the price! For our lunch visit, hubby had a chicken panini on pita bread, while I had a Reuben with "authentic Thousand Islands dressing." The food was good and the prices were again very reasonable.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

The restaurant itself is in a nice location by the bay, and the wait staff is friendly. However, the food is not so great, the lunch of basic sandwiches we had were bland at best. Breakfast here was a tad on the expensive side, and it did not seem you get much for what you pay. Overall, an okay place if you are here, but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

From the room of my hotel I could see Riley's and really wanted to go there, however the parking is non-existent and there are alot of steps. Not for the mobility disabled. There is a "lift", however I would not trust it. Seems like a major bus tourist attraction.