“Great Service”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Seattle
“Great Service”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We enjoyed Riley's by the River while in Alexandria NY. The food is basic but the service and friendly spirit were wonderful. They made us a sandwich to take on the boat tour then we went back for dinner. Pleasant experience..

Latham, New York
“Good Food, Good Prices, Very Convenient”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

My husband and I ate breakfast and lunch at Riley's. The location is so convenient for anyone visiting the area - right across from Capt. Thomson's Resort, next to Uncle Sam's Boat Tours, and right on the harbor. They have tons of window seating, so I enjoyed watching boats coming in and out while I ate. They were offering a breakfast buffet for $9.95, which my husband tried - he said the food was good, but not great. I had two eggs, home fries and toast (more than I could eat) for $3.95. My food was perfectly cooked and delicious, and you can't beat the price! For our lunch visit, hubby had a chicken panini on pita bread, while I had a Reuben with "authentic Thousand Islands dressing." The food was good and the prices were again very reasonable.

Rochester, New York
“Okay restaurant for breakfast and lunch”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The restaurant itself is in a nice location by the bay, and the wait staff is friendly. However, the food is not so great, the lunch of basic sandwiches we had were bland at best. Breakfast here was a tad on the expensive side, and it did not seem you get much for what you pay. Overall, an okay place if you are here, but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here.

• Visited October 2012
New Ringgold, Pennsylvania
“NOT SO GOOD”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

From the room of my hotel I could see Riley's and really wanted to go there, however the parking is non-existent and there are alot of steps. Not for the mobility disabled. There is a "lift", however I would not trust it. Seems like a major bus tourist attraction.

Canastota, New York
“Great place to eat.”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

After taking in the day at Boldt Castle we decided to eat lunch at Riley's. Conveintly located next to the Uncle Sam's Boat Dock which ferries to the Boldt Castle boat docks. When I saw the Tripadvisor plaque located next to the hostess station I knew we had made the right choice. Sports bar located in the front and dining room in the back. We didn't have to wait for a seat and the food was delicious. The service was good and the atmosphere was nice. My kids liked the idea of being able to eat and watch the boats come in and out of the docks. Lunch was a little pricy but the portions were more than generous. Definitely recommend eating here if you are in the area.

• Visited October 2012