“Nice relaxing evening dinner in the bay”

Coleman's Dock of the Bay
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Connecticut
“Nice relaxing evening dinner in the bay”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

On the water over looking the docks when seated on the back deck. We had Barbaque ribs and pulled pork and chicken, all were very good. Only complaint was no porter beers on tap and the coleslaw had to much mayo for me, but my wife liked it.

• Visited September 2013

Maywood, New Jersey
“Nice food on the water”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had a really nice dinner here. As I recall, I had a really delicious panini & my girlfriend had fish & chips which she said were excellent. We sat outside on their back porch, with a view of the boats on the dock. Service was very friendly. We would eat here again.

Visited August 2013
Duckwater, Nevada
“Love it”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Bang bang shrimp. The portion size is a bit large but, the food was great and the staff was courteous and quick.

• Visited August 2013
Buffalo, NY
“Not my favorite”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Great view on the water overlooking the bay. Large covered patio. Indifferent staff, ho-hum food, loud edgy music, dirty, Will not return.

• Visited July 2013
Copenhagen
“This is where I'll be when I retire”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

After stopping in Alex bay en route from Niagara Falls to Montreal, we walked the city and soon the wonderful smell of BBQ found its way to my nose. After overruling the rest of the travelers in my group we went to Colemans. This was the right choice. Nice view over the water and a very nice server. The pulled pork we had were tender and lovely seasoned, but their own BBQ sauce just blew me away. So when I retire, you can find me at Colemans.

• Visited August 2013