Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline$41
Expedia.com$40
Etrip$52
1,292 results
All reviews udon shopping centre breakfast buffet department store very nice hotel live music swimming pool centara plaza thai fitness khun bangkok mcdonalds
Selected filters
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I stayed few days ago in superior room. Renovation has definitely done hotel much more better place to stay. I was also delighted that internet finally has come free. Breakfast might get still some improvement. I will use hotel again when I visit in Udon Thani.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank BarangPP
Management response:Responded July 5, 2012

Thank you for staying with us on your recent trip to Udon Thani and taking time to communicate your feedback to us during your recent stay. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with your stay. We look forward to welcome you back to our hotel and thank you once again for sharing your experience.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

We stayed nine nights in a Deluxe Room.

Standard Rooms have no windows.
Superior Rooms have no tea & coffee facilities.
Deluxe Rooms are on Floors 11 to 14.

Rooms have been partially refurbished, looking fresh & clean but the bed is like a rock.

Baths have been ripped out & replaced with walk in showers. Bathroom floors and walls remain the same, giving bathrooms a 1980's feel. The shower temperature fluctuates wildly so be careful if travelling with children.

Bathroom toiletries are unbranded and poor quality.

I asked how many nights its necessary to stay in order to receive a room upgrade, the answer was; "We never upgrade anyone".

Breakfast was fantastic with a wide range of hot food. Staff are helpful and polite at all times.

Breakfast fruit juices taste like 30% juice, 60% water & 10% sweet syrup.

The location is very good with easy access to the new Mall. Starbucks & McDonalds are right on the doorstep.

Unlike other local hotels Centara do not offer a complimentary airport shuttle bus.

For location this hotel cannot be beaten but I look forward to trying the new Siam Grand on the Udon Ring Road.

Room tip: Only one way here. Pay more.
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Lucky_Oxford
Management response:Responded July 5, 2012

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel to be your accommodation choice and taking the time to post this review on TripAdvisor. We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay and it
is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback about the good service in the restaurant.

However, regarding the quality of our new bed, the shower temperature fluctuates and the brand standard bathroom toiletries, I have taken your feedback to share with the renovation team for further improvement.

Once again, thank you very much for your kind observations, and feedback as it will help us to improve our facilities and service to achieve the highest level of service. We look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Stayed twice on visit to Vientiane.
Hotel was at least as good as some of the better Bangkok venues and equal to and often superior to American and European four and five star places at which I have stayed costing TEN TIMES AS MUCH.
I had a standard room at one thousand five hundred Thai Baht (about AN UNBELIEVABLE £30 UK pounds).
Yes it might be possible to pick very minor faults (ALLTHOUGH I CAN'T THINK OF ANY)
There is a good pool, the public rooms are spacious with a faded gentile elegance similar to the London Ritz.
A classy trio (drums,piano,and double base) played and sang popular European and Thai music every night in the sumptuous lounge, and pleasant well trained staff seemed genuinely pleased to serve and converse.
The beautifully carpeted corridors led to large and spotless thoroughly modern en-suit rooms
All in all a great and unexpected find.
My only regret is that I am unlikely to be back this way again.

Room tip: Book Internet and be confident to pay in advance.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank MJ_Williams864444
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

On behalf of staff and management team, I would like to thank you for taking your time to give us lovely feedback. It is always a pleasure to receive compliments on the set up of our hotel. I have pass on your notes to the owner and staff and they were all very pleased to learn about your appreciation.

May I take this opportunity to thank you again for staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you back again for a more pleasurable experience.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I just returned from 4 days stay in this hotel. The hotel is located right in city with connecting to Central Department Store building made your life easier. The band was superp as well as the food in Chinese restaurant by the Iron Chef was so great.
Airport transporation is also available. The staffs are friendly everywhere in this hotel.
Highly recommended if you guy visit Udon..don't miss !

4  Thank PMJ26
Reviewed June 11, 2012

When I traveled to Udon Thani I did not know what I had to expect from Centara Udon Thani. It was a great experience; good transportation service from the airport to the hotel, a great and warm welcome, delicious food during our conference, good meeting room and especially a great service! Nothing was too much. During the conference never it was too cold or too warm. The room was great, a good mattress and good water pressure of hot and cold water. I will not hesitate to recommend the hotel to my business friends and my personal friends. Sure that I will visit the hotel again. Thank you all for the great stay.

Room tip: Visit the new Central Plaza next door
Date of stay: May 2012