“Great place away from rat race and heat of city but still easy to get to thank god”
Review of Los Amigos

Los Amigos
Ranked #15 of 176 Restaurants in Udon Thani
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Los Amigos, the hottest Cantina in Udon Thani, where the local Expats get their kicks.All Tourist and Travellers are welcome,as long as they can stand the heat! So don't complain afterwards about,'Wild Native Expats',we're a local Cantina with great food, we specialize in Tex Mex, BBQ Ribs,Steaks, Pizza, Kebabs, Burgers, Fish 'n Chips, Meat Subs and much more. We also can organize a private BBQ party for you and your friends.We show major sport events on request,and have friendly pooltournaments on wednesdays. Hope to see y'all soon. open 7 daysa week, from 10 to 10
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We just got here but place is cool nice music i tried this place in nutty park
but since then been back home they moved out to a better spot
i think a chilli dog is on the cards love the food here yum yum

2  Thank expatudon08

Reviewed March 20, 2013

After a VFW meeting four of us went over to Los Amigos for lunch. The other three had tex-mex while I opted for the rump steak. It was a great tasting piece of beef. Large, succulent and grilled to perfection.

1  Thank US_Army_Vet
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

If you like to eat out and don't want to go to the common places this is a nice place to go. Friendly owner and reasonable prices.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I eat at least once a week at this restaurant either on my own or with my family. The food is always of a good standard and I particularly like the spare ribs or rump steak. One of the best in Udon Thani in my opinion.

Mark U.K.

1  Thank Markzzzz
Reviewed February 17, 2013

The venue is billed as Tex-Mex, but the menu offers so much more. There are Italian, Dutch, UK, US and even middle eastern selections. I haven't had a bad meal in the previous El Diablo or the new location, Los Amigos, over the last two years I've lived here in Udon.

2  Thank US_Army_Vet