“Good range of dishes at a fair price”
Review of Irish Clock

Irish Clock
Ranked #63 of 153 Restaurants in Udon Thani
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Great Western
“Good range of dishes at a fair price”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I had porridge for breakfast. It was done really well and for B60. In the evening I had the steak & Kidney pudding. This is served with a variety of vegetables and a choice of potato types. Large and tasty meal for B200. Good property with air con inside and small terrace at front.

• Visited May 2013

Byron Bay, Australia
“Great food, friendly staff with plenty of variety both Western and Thai.”
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Great place to eat. Cool, comfortable, clean and friendly. Visited a number of restaurants while here for a week and found this to be one of the the best places to eat. They have a huge variety of Western and Thai food and breakfasts are brilliant and all serves are substantial and value for money. One of the things that I need most in the mornings is a good cup of coffee and I need go no where else as the coffee here is gorgeous. Will be back.

Visited April 2013
Norfolk, Virginia
“Songkran in Udon Thani!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Irish Clock for four nights during the Songkran New Years Festival in April 2013. The Irish Clock is an institution in Udon Thani for good pub food and and quality rooms to stay. I throughly enjoyed my stay and felt very welcomed by the owner and his wife. The rooms are all large with comfortable mattresses and have large rain shower heads. I also disagree with the previous comments on the staff. My room was cleaned everyday by 12 and the wait staff in the restaurant were very accommodating. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Udon Thani.

Visited April 2013
yuci
“Competent and Nice”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I saw this place when walking past from my hotel and didn't go in but before I left Udon decided to try it for breakfast. When I went in to inquire about the breakfast the day before the i think head waitress was natural and friendly.
I was pleasantly surprised. The breakfast was good and substantial.
I think this place is well run. Its often busy which is a good sign.
The staff seemed pleasant and friendly. My waitress mucked orders up a bit I think. I thought the place had quite a nice vibe.
I would go back again.

Visited February 2013
thailand
“indifferent service”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have to remember that restaurants don't normally improve much from one experience to the next. This one certainly hasn't. It's next door to the Pannerai hotel where I stay when I am in Udon. There's something not quite right about this place. Besides the negative vibes, I wonder why the staff is so very uninterested in serving their customers. Try it if you must.

• Visited January 2013