“My first time.....”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Decided to have lunch here today based on other reviews.
Have to say I was not disappointed - I wish there were more places like this in Thailand, let alone Udon Thani.
Excellent three courses plus couple of glasses of wine for 1386 baht, (two adults, but also including small meal of 150 baht for one year old son), so not much more than fast food outlets. Generous portions with excellent presentation and service. Also a nice little touch was the hors d'oeuvres of thin bread and relish. The tables were well laid with lovely cloth napkins and flowers on the table.
Will certainly be going there again and can thoroughly recommend..

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Took our family, including mother in-law to late lunch. Our daughters keep mom and grandma busy as they explore the garden around the restaurant. The food was excellent. We always have a salad, ususally the Ceasar, and one or both of the bread plates depending on our number. The Tom Yom Kung is always a great choice. We also had the chicken breast stuffed with cheese and spinach, their style of Cordon Bleu. It was very good. Our older daughter always orders the seafood spaghetti with cream sauce Carbonara she reluctantly shares with her mother. I have tried some of the western style dishes which have been good to excellent. I enjoyed some wine this time from a adaquate selection with my lamb. Mother in-law tried a prawn salad with red onions, sorry don't remember the name of this dish but she enjoyed the food and walking around the garden with our girls. All in all we always have a wonderful time here. The location is the best in town that we have found.

1  Thank Desertdaddy
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I have now lived in Udon for close to 2 years - and I have tried most restaurants in town.
Nothing is as good as Good Everything. The easy going atmosphere combined with old English pavilion style decoration, sets the scene for a good meal.
I come for both, breakfast or dinner regularly and enjoy how every little detail is original and cared for. From the creative presentation of the food, to the quality of the products being used, is at a level rarely found.
If you have the chance I can only recommend a visit and get the feeling of being home, at Good Everything.

1  Thank Claus M
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Go here with my family everytime I visit Udon Thani. Great location with luscious landscaping and view of the park. Great salads, seafood, Thai dishes, and deserts. Now serving breakfast, but I haven't tried their early offerings yet.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I made the mistake of thinking the protion sizes would be commensurate with Thai servings and subsequently ordered too much. The food was so tasty, I couldn't help myself and ate it all!

Setting is nice and quaint, menu items were original and creative, and the passionfruit and mango shake I had was the best I've encountered in Thailand, all the more impressive that it was in a not particularly touristy city like Udon Thani.

Special mention too for the desserts - never heard of Potato Chocolate Cake before, but gave it a try because everything else was such a culinary delight. It was good, wish I had time to sample the other wares.

This restauraunt is a little on the expensive side, but the quality and portion size well and truly justify this. Considering a meal at a higher-rated restaurant the following night was only slightly cheaper, half the size, and tasted ordinary, Good Everything rocks.

1  Thank macready85