“Great outing to Phang nga :)”
Review of Phuket Sail Tours

Phuket Sail Tours
Ranked #2 of 36 Tours in Thalang District
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Phuket Sail Tours is a family run business with over 13 years experience in Phuket, Krabi and Khao Lak. We offer a range of high quality tours to Phi Phi and Phang Nga Bay. We keep the number of guests on each tour low, we do not over crowd our boats. Activities include snorkeling, canoeing, caving, swimming, beach picnics, relaxing and more. All year round. We have sought the best places and know how to avoid the crowds. Our tours can only be booked directly with us, we do not work through any agents. We hope to see you aboard!
Reviewed April 14, 2014

This is such a professional operation from beginning to end. Our guide Sompong was fantastic and sincerely tried his best to make everything as perfect as possible. If you have kids, they will just adore him. Amazing geology and really cool to canoe into the caves, it really is a trip you cannot miss. Unfortunately we didn't manage to meet the captain, but he has done a great thing with these tours. The only thing I did notice though, is that the village on stilts is a little bit of a tourist trap. No fault of the tour, but good to take note of. The lunch here is scrumptious though! Thanks again to Sompong and team for making this a day to remember.

captainm, Owner at Phuket Sail Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Hello Kaj, I will show Sompong your review, he will be very pleased to see it. He puts his heart and soul into the tours.

Sorry I missed you, you must have been here when I was back in Australia visiting a sick Mum. I hope we meet next time you are in Phuket.

Thank you for taking the trouble to write a review.

Mark, Sompong and the crew.

There are newer reviews for Phuket Sail Tours

Reviewed April 13, 2014

My family and I were delighted by our experience with Captain Mark and his team at Phuket Sail Tours. Well organised and very fairly priced, the trip delivered all that had been promised and more. My only regret was that we used him at the end of our stay, leaving us no time to go on one or more of the other tours that they run. We'll be back.

2  Thank Simon W

Hi Simon, and we are sorry we didn't see you a second time too! There is always next time, and we look forward to seeing you then.

Thank you for the kind review. Very much appreciated.

Happy sailing,
Mark.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

We have just returned from a fantastic day trip to phi phi with phuket sail tours. It was amazing!

Our crew & guides were so friendly & knowledgable. They made a big fuss of my children (aged 9 & 7) which made our day even more enjoyable. Our guide took my son by the hand during the 1st snorkelling & led him (&me) to a point where we saw sharks! What an amazing experience one my son has not stopped talking about!

We all loved feeding the fish bananas on the 2nd snorkelling point again where the crew were brilliant with the kids!

The lunch was delicious & the snacks & drinks on board plentiful, nobody could go hungry or thirsty on this trip!

The islands themselves were beautiful, a must see for anyone coming to Thailand! Phuket sail tours made this incredible experience all the more fun! Thank you

4  Thank Essex_England048

Hello Ess, and thank you very much for the review. It is great to hear that the kids had so much fun, with the black tip reef sharks. Lucky they are harmless, or we may never had got this nice review.

I am glad that you had such a good time, I hope we see you aboard again one day.

Mark, the crew and the sharks.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I travelled with my parents. it's their first time overseas trip. we visited bangkok, chiang mai, and phuket. Have attended several day trips with different companies. Phuket sail tours is the best one. Even my parents don't speak English, they had a wonderful time. I can tell captain Mark put his heart into this tour. I highly recommended this company.

captainm, Owner at Phuket Sail Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Hi Helen, and thank you for the review.

It was a pleasure to have and Mum and Dad aboard, even if none of us knew what the other was saying.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your best tour in Thailand with us.

Thank you for the high recommendation. I hope we see you aboard again one day, maybe we will take you to Phi Phi next time.

Hi to your parents for me, and all the best,
Mark and the crew.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We booked the Phi Phi day trip and so happy that we did. Firstly, the communication was first class, any queries I had before we got to Thailand were answered in a few hours (allowing for time difference)

It's an early start but that was ok. We met our crew and other passengers and were on our way. We were the only family (kids aged 8 and 5) on the trip and captain Jack, his crew and the tourists were wonderful. As its a small group, everyone was so friendly. Phi Phi was beautiful and yes, Maya Bay is busy but you would have to be naive to think it wouldn't be busy. It was getting very busy when we were leaving. Maya Bay was the busiest location, the rest of the day was quiet enough. The kids loved the second snorkelling stop and we saw a lot of fish. Lunch was delicious. Bamboo Island was beautiful and peaceful.

We thoroughly had an amazing day and was the highlight of our trip. We'd like the thank the crew being funny, informative and making everyone feel comfortable.

captainm, Owner at Phuket Sail Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Hello Smec, lovely to see your nice review. Thank you for letting us know. I will tell Jack, he will be pleased to hear about it. He works very hard to miss the crowds and find the best places on the day.

Kids are great fun on the boat tours, I am glad that your family enjoyed the trip to Phi Phi so much.

Thank you also for noticing the hard work of our booking staff. They do a great job behind the scenes and have to put up with a lot of annoyances from me.

I am pleased that your day with us was the highlight of your trip.

We hope to see your family back this way again one day.

Happy travels,