“Awesome tour”

Phuket Sail Tours
Ranked #2 of 35 Tours in Thalang District
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Phuket Sail Tours is a family run business with over 13 years experience in Phuket, Krabi and Khao Lak. We offer a range of high quality tours to Phi Phi and Phang Nga Bay. We keep the number of guests on each tour low, we do not over crowd our boats. Activities include snorkeling, canoeing, caving, swimming, beach picnics, relaxing and more. All year round. We have sought the best places and know how to avoid the crowds. Our tours can only be booked directly with us, we do not work through any agents. We hope to see you aboard!
Manila
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Awesome tour”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We had the Phang Nga bay tour on a speedboat, and Sui was our guide. The tour was excellent!

At the assembly area, Mark first oriented the whole tour group on what to see and what to expect -- this was really appreciated. They provided towels should you have forgotten to bring one. We managed to see a lot of different places, there was just the right amount of activity, and the food at Panyee Island was great! On the speedboat there were fruits and cold drinks served as well. We were provided some items to use as needed, such as the flashlights for the caves, a waterproof bag for our valuables, beach mats for the beach. (These have to be returned okay). This still shows how the company takes thoughtful care of the people on the tour. The tour costs more than other tours but it's an experience you won't regret taking.

Tips: Bring extra money, to tip the kayak/canoe guy, to tip the tour guide, and to buy beer (50/can).

1 Thank xtravelled
captainm, Owner at Phuket Sail Tours, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Mabuhay Skylark! It was great to meet you and introduce the tour and Sui to you. Sui and I are very happy to see your review.

We really try hard to provide everything you may want on the day. I am glad that you noticed.

Thank you for coming with us, and if you are ever back this way please don’t forget about us.

Happy sailing,
Mark, Sui and the crew.

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Private long tail charter to Phang Nga Bay”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

All the six of our group - some of which are rather spoiled - can highly recommend the long tail boat trip to Phang Nga Bay by Captain Mark's PHUKET ALTERNATIVE TOURS. Coastlines and islands in this area were amazing, crossing the caves - walking or canoeing - to hidden lagoons was spectacular. Lunch in Panyi village and fresh drinks and fruits during the trip were very good service. We were excellent guided by Sompong and his mates, who were very friendly and helpful.

Visited February 2014
Hello Frans, and thank you for the very positive feedback. I am glad that our new long tail boat trip was a success, particularly for the spoiled guests. The long tailed boats are surprisingly comfortable, and get to the best places at the best times.

Sompong is very glad to see your review.

I am glad you enjoyed the lunch, the restaurant at Panyi Island really do a great job for us.

Thank you for coming with us, I hope we see you here again next time you come to Phuket.

Mark, Sompong and the crew.
Brisbane, Australia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Long Tail Boat Tour”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

This was one of the most amazing tours of our trip. We hopped aboard the long boat where we were welcomed by our tour guide Sompang who welcomed us like family and told us that this boat was ours and we could sit wherever we wanted and eat whatever we wanted. He was an amazing tour guide who was so helpful and so very knowledgeable about all of the places that we went too. As two people travelling together it is very hard to get photos of both of us yet this wasn't an issue as the tour guide would set up the most amazing photos for us in between natural rocks and with beautiful backdrops and then would take the photos for us with our cameras. We visited so many little bays and caves and managed to avoid the other tourists all day which was amazing!! The food that we were served was phenomenal and there was way more than we could eat even if we sat there all day. I would recommend this tour and this company to anyone looking to go around Phang Nga Bay as it was one of the best tours I have ever been on

1 Thank Alovett1
Hello Alovett and thank you for the review of our Phang Nga Bay Express Tour by Long Tail Boat. I am pleased to read that it was one of the best tours you have been on.

The long tail boat trip is a new venture of ours, and we are running it in conjunction with the local boat men. It is a way for us to help the local people who have been so helpful to us, as well as a way to provide an excellent tour for our guests.

The tour is a great way for a small group to enjoy the privacy of a private charter, at a very good price, and to see the best that Phang Nga Bay has to offer. It really is a special place.

I have shown Sompong your review, he is very pleased to read it.

Thank you for choosing to spend a day with us, I hope we see you aboard again one day.

Mark, Sompong and the crew.
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I would highly recommend this tour. My husband and I enjoyed it very much. Sui was our tour guide for the day and she was an excellent guide and very friendly and helpful. The tour took all day and we saw many different attractions. I would recommend anyone using this company.

Visited February 2014
captainm, Owner at Phuket Sail Tours, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Hello Helen, and thank you very much for the “Excellent” review. I am pleased that enjoyed the day so much.

Sui is not about at the moment, but I will make sure she sees your nice comments. Sui is a great guide and a lovely person. She will be pleased to read your review.

I hope we see you aboard again one day.

Mark and the crew.
Regina, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Phang Nga Bay Tour”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We had an amazing trip to Phang Nga Bay with Captain Mark. We were picked up at our hotel on time. We were met by Captain Mark and his friendly staff. We went by speed boat to two very different caves, were treated to amazing scenery, did some swimming on a beautiful beach and had lunch at a local floating village. After lunch we went on a walking tour of the village. We also did a nature walk. Lunch was provided at a restaurant at the village, all refreshments were included. Fresh fruit was served all day long. A continental breakfast was provided upon arrival. All tourists were provided with wet dry back packs and beach towels. The staff was fun, friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this trip and this company.

1 Thank Donna L
Hi Donna, and thank you for the high recommendation. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the day with us so much.

The scenery in Phang Nga Bay really is amazing, even after all these years I still enjoy each trip into the bay. I am glad it was special for you too.

It is a long way from Canada, but I hope you make it back this way again some time, and maybe we will see you aboard again.

All the best,