“Phangtastic”

Phuket Sail Tours
Ranked #3 of 43 Tours in Thalang District
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Phuket Sail Tours is a family run business with over 13 years experience in Phuket, Krabi and Khao Lak. We offer a range of high quality tours to Phi Phi and Phang Nga Bay. We keep the number of guests on each tour low, we do not over crowd our boats. Activities include snorkeling, canoeing, caving, swimming, beach picnics, relaxing and more. All year round. We have sought the best places and know how to avoid the crowds. Our tours can only be booked directly with us, we do not work through any agents. We hope to see you aboard!
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We were originally booked to do the Phang Na sailboat tour on Tuesday, but it was cancelled due to bad weather - really, really lucky for us as we were stuck in Bankok at the time. So we were delighted to have to reschedule for Saturday on the speedboat version.

This tour is top notch. We were picked up promptly from our hotel and delivered to the harbour office where we met Captain Mark and his staff and paid the rest of our balance. On board the boat, there was a range of complimentary food and drink passed round throughout the day, waterproof bags for our belongings, it was very well organised. Our English-speaking Thai guide was very friendly and knowledgeable, all the crew very helpful. The speed boat is fast, zipping past the other cruisers from place to place and the day is full-on, with chances to swim and snorkel, as well as canoeing and wading into the hongs, the mangrove forests are spectacular; and the food at the sea-gypsy village was one of the best meals I've ever had. We have a great set of photos to remember it by,

My one piece of killer advice is, take the motion sickness tablets they offer. Last time I was on a boat, I was turning green. This time, I took one of these little pills - no problem. Geraldine on the other hand was cocky about her sea-legs and declined, ending up a little bit sickly. So if you're at all in doubt, take them. And definitely take this trip.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,325)
All reviews
in 71 reviews
"small group"
in 107 reviews

Reviewed August 9, 2013

My partner and I selected Phuket Sail Tours based on previous Trip Advisor ratings. I have to say we were not disappointed. All dealings with the team from booking until the trip were helpful and professional. Even though the weather was not ideal, the trip was comfortable and the scenery spectacular. It was the highlight of our holiday. There were plentiful snacks and drinks provided and the food on Kho Panyi island was the best we had while in Thailand. It was a full and pleasant day and Captain Mark created a fun atmosphere. I have no hesitation recommending Phuket Sail Tours.

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

This was definitely the highlight of my phuket trip. We saw beautiful views, ate delicious food, learned about local culture on the Phang Nga speed boat tour. The guides were fun and informative.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

After reading through the reviews on TA, I decided to book this tour for my family. I am so glad we went on this trip because it was AMAZING. First of all, I had booked for the PhiPhi speedboad tour but it was cancelled because of the weather...I received an email the night before and was able to go on the suggested Phang Nga Bay tour instead. Our English speaking guide (Sampong) and the rest of the crew were all very nice and helpful, which made the trip very enjoyable. We had a lot of fun swimming, snorkeling, canoeing, and soaking up some sun on the speedboat! Lunch at Ko Panyi was phenomenal! Best meal I've had during my week in Thailand!! The endless drinks, snacks, and fresh fruit was thoughtful and much appreciated. Everyone on the tour was very pleasant...the crew did a great job taking care of us. We will definitely be back for another tour in the near future! Thank you to Captain Mark and the rest of his crew!

1  Thank Jaelle L
See more reviews
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We booked this tour in advance of our visit to Phuket Patong Beach and WE WERE NOT disappointed. This is a first class operation from transportation to and from the hotel and dock, the boats, the venues visited for the day, family style lunch at the village and snacks/drinks on the boat and most of all the staff and crew. WELL DONE Capt. Mark. Our guide Sampong and his crew were knowledgeable about all of the locations visited on the day long adventure and practiced safety first at all times. This trip is suitable for all ages and the crew takes very good care of you. There is a good variety of activities on the tour and the lunch at the stilt village was fantastic. Book early because this one does fill up. Definitely a highlight of the trip to Phuket