We spent a night, as we didn' have room in Twin Palms for the first night, and it was One of the worst expereinces that I had in a hotel. The air condicioned machine didn't work correctly, making a terrible noise and not cooling enough. They told us that they could do nothing to repair it and no other room was available for us. The worst thing, apart from the liters of sweat in our bed, was the terrible noise of that device. If we switched it off, we felt like we could not breath, but if we kept it on, we felt like if we were trying to sleep near an ignited train machine in a Saharian Station. Really awful experience. We had a couple of cold showers during that night because the small roof top pool was emptied due to maintenance works. Really awful. I would not give then a second oportunity even if they transformed it into Peninsula hotel at he same price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are Benyada Lodge, a small boutique, situated at Surin Beach, well-known for soft white sand and peace. An easy drive from Phuket Airport following the signs to Surin Beach. From Patong we are an easy and scenic drive along the west coast and only 10-15 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Benyada Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benyada Hotel Thalang
- Benyada Hotel Surin Beach
- Benyada Lodge Phuket, Thailand