“Nice place for relaxation”

Andaman White Beach Resort
Ranked #33 of 97 Hotels in Thalang District
Reviewed July 8, 2013

If you're try of your work and want some place to relax yourself,I will advise this to you.
.Andaman white beach Resort is on Phuket,Thailand.It's so far from city.You can white sand, blue sea and perfect view in Phuket. It's a private beach that suitable for relaxation in your holiday.Their food is fresh and delicious.This place is very clean. Service is so pleasant.
Only our complaint is that It's was so far from city, it's uncomfortable,when i want something,I will lose a lot of time. Overall speaking it's a great place.It doesn't make you disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank sathirapat T

Reviewed July 4, 2013

My Hubby and I went to Anadaman White Beach Resort at the end of February 2013. I have written a review since coming back but felt I needed to write anther one.

Before we arrived at A.W.B.R. I had emailed to confirm our reservation as well as confirm that we had an upgraded room. They got back to me right away letting us know that everything was in place. I was pleased that they got back to me right away.

Now, the disappointment came when I wrote them with a complaint. I have yet to hear back from them with my concern's I wrote them a letter. I then found them on Facebook and wrote them and let them know that I hadn't heard anything. They promised me that management would get back to me. Know one has yet to date got back to me to address my concern's .

So, my advice about this resort is this...... If all is "Good" then they will get back to you....... Be forewarned that if you have "Problems" or "Concerns" you are more then likely not to get a reply.

Sad, because for the price you pay to stay at this resort and the price you pay to eat at this resort, you should get to notch service and you don't!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank BrendaAnita
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The hotel is a long way from anything so best to stay here if you just want to actually stay at the hotel and go to the beach. It is fairly pricey for what you get though. That said the room was nice, the pool was excellent. It was near the end of my trip so a little relaxing did me good! Probably a really good place for a couple, not great for singles looking to party.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Rooms are very beautiful and relaxing, ask before going to get a quite room, the pool area is nice the beach is just perfect, its just like living in the jungle!
On the other hand this hotel is far from everything and the hotel management is not so willing to help you go to any city area since they overcharge for taxi (they wanted almost 2000 baht to go and back to phuket town and we found a taxi for just 700baht to go and back), the hotel stuff also asks you if they see you around the reception where are you going and they inform there own taxi drivers so when your own taxi comes hotels' taxi drivers are bullying your taxi driver!!! its like having a taxi mafia!!! but you can solve this if you have your own taxi picking you up not from the hotel but from a place near by. Also do not book anything from the hotel, like massage or an excursion since everything is really expensive in comparison to the prices you can find in the near by village or any other place

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gfdhg
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Overall, I enjoyed my stay & happy with the service.

Location:
Near to airport but far from other places. U need transportation to travel. But there are motorbikes for rental, so travelling around makes easier.
The beach is beautiful & breathe taking. If you like tranquility & cozy ambience, this is the place. Its quiet & peaceful. A real escape from your daily busy life, away from the hustle & bustle of the city.

Rooms:
I stayed in a Beachfront Private pool Villa.
Everything is neat but cleaniest can be improved.
I saw lizard's droppings on the towel when I was about to take my shower.
Perhaps, there should have a white light in the room. Its dark at night & finding things would be tedious.
I would suggest that the management should do some uplifting works & maintenance for the room. Especially for the cracks in between the doors. It would be better.

Food:
The fruits are fresh. Pizzas, chips & salads are tasty but pricey. Breakfast is acceptable. Love the waffles & eggs.

Service:
Staff were friendly, polite & always service with a smile.
I think that the management should sent their staff for Basic English Communication Course. Have some communication difficulty with some of the staff. But they always try their best to meet their customer's needs.
The Japanese staff, Momoko is Good & Efficient. I like her service. She's attentive & prompt.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Vixenivory
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

The room is clean, huge and spacious including the bathroom. Outdoor balcony is romantic. At night when you sleep with sounds of waves as music to your ears. The resort is secluded and not near to shops or other restaurants so be prepared to pay for slightly more costly food. Food are not bad to be honest, but I wasnt impressed with the drinks quality at happy hour. Other than that, you get free juice at 4pm, free fruits at 5pm by the poolside. Breakfast offers a decent selection with freshly cooked eggs or waffles! The service was good, there was free wifi but not very stable connection. I lost my beautiful hat there, probably left by the pool but very disappointed despite being a highly rated place, no one turned it in. I expected more honesty in this place but probably another guest has taken it. The private beach wasnt meant for swimming when I was there, huge waves so exercise your own precaution. Not a long stretch but sufficient for a short stay.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 8, 2013

pro:
- The beach is beautiful and clean, and is the main reason to come to this hotel. this is the perfect romantic beach. There are little gazebos on the beach which are very comfy and nice for shed, also on the beach there is a little beach house where you can get beach towels, boogies and other beach equipment (complimentary).
- the exterior of the hotel is very nice and has good views of the sea.
- The staff is very friendly and helpful, and have good language skills.
- nice breakfast.
- fruit juice and complementary fruits on 16:00 and 17:00, respectively.
- nice rooms with comfy beds (for some reason the double bed is in fact twin beds combined which was quite annoying). the rooms were clean and lovely.
- internet room with 4 computers, connected to fast internet and with card readers.
cons:
- the place is quite secluded with 10-15 min walk to the next restaurants and convenience store (with side walk only on part of the walk). since it's secluded they charge you four times more on food in the hotel restaurants which makes it very expensive. the prices on the menu doesn't include service and tax, making it even more expensive.
- the variety and amount of fruit available on 17:00 is small and sometime there are not enough fruits for everybody.
- no wi-fi reception in the room.
- no DVD in the rooms (at least not in the cheap ones).
- we had a toilet block but it was fixed very fast.
- the hotel offers taxi service which is quite expensive (600 THB to the airport which is only 15 min drive). the taxi drivers in the next village (2 min drive) refused to take us from the hotel and explained that they are not allowed to do so. other taxi services we tried to call wanted the same price or didn't want to come to this area. the taxi driver himself was ok.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach
Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket
Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket
#10 of 36 in Choeng Thale

Been to Andaman White Beach Resort? Share your experiences!