Andaman White Beach Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Naithon Beach Resort(Thalang District)
View Hotel
Phuket Naithon Resort(Thalang District)
Trisara(Choeng Thale)
  • Beachfront
  • Breakfast included
Anantara Layan Phuket Resort(Choeng Thale)
View Hotel
The Pavilions Phuket(Choeng Thale)
View Hotel
All reviewsjacuzzi roomprivate poolfree fruitnai thonsea viewhappy hourevery afternoonoutdoor showerthai restaurantfree upgradepeace and quiethotel guestsphuket townlounge chairsrain showerlow seasonclose to the airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

My apologies for the late review. Yes i went there on Sept 2012 with my husband as a retreat for my birthday. Stayed there for 2 nights and sadly only 2 nights : (. Well i must say although the hotel is a tad too far from Patong area and we had quite an adventurous ride. Right after we land to phuket we went to patong first for shopping before check in. And there was a mini typhoon on our ride in our tuk tuk to the hotel. Well after all these we were amazed with the rooms, got ourselves a jacuzzi room. Clean rooms except for the jacuzzi, lots of leaves but cannot put the blame on the management as we went there on a rainy season. Dont quite like the bed as its just 2 single bed being joined together. Sunken tub was cool, large bathroom and love chilling out by the balcony in the rain looking out to the beach with our jacuzzi just beside. SPLENDID!

Overall i would say this Andaman White Beach resort is a total paradise!!! Beautiful clean private beach and i must say its really beautiful. Hotel staffs are ok only except for 1 lady who served us very well(speak fluent english) from check in and even offered me panadol as i was having migraine in the morning. Pricing for the restaurants are abit expensive so we went on our bike to the nearest small town, just a 5-7 min away where there are a few good and cheap restaurants. We went for our massage there too.

I really love and miss Andaman white beach resort and will definitely stay in this hotel again on our next visit!!

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Harajuku86
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Andaman White Beach Resort offers luxury without the crowds and tackiness you can find in other Phuket hotels. I booked at Andaman because it was smaller than most of the other resorts on offer in Phuket but still offered all of the things available at the big places. I also like that it has its own beach - a rarity in Phuket.

I got a little bored by the food by day 4 but it was generally good. The curries were tailored for Western palate and weren't spicy enough for my liking. The deserts were amazing though. Make sure you try the fried sticky rice with banana and coconut ice cream if you go. The breakfasts were also good.

We stayed in a beach front villa and it was really lovely. I was travelling with my husband and 2 year old daughter and we had enough room for us all.

Would definitely recommend this resort to people looking for a quick stop over in Phuket. If you have longer though, I would recommend trying to find a more secluded location on an island south of Phuket.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Monomon
Reviewed April 17, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights after traveling for 2 weeks throughout Thailand. I didn't want to stay in Phuket but was convinced by a friend who stayed at Andaman and I was not disappointed.
We were looking for the perfect beach and that's what we got. The beach is amazing and located in a bay which makes it very private and relaxing. The water was not as still as I wanted it to be but the temperature was just perfect and so clean.
We were upgraded to a beach front villa which made our stay so much better. If you have some extra money I would definitely recommend to book one!
Also the food was very good and I am a picky eater! I was very anxious to try the pizza at the Italian restaurant on the beach but it was very good! The prices are also not bad for hotel food. We only tried that restaurant though and for lunch. For dinner I would recommend to go to the village outside of the hotel (about 100bht for the cab ride) the food is good and very cheap.
I found the staff very helpful and attentive.

I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank NewYorkTonkinese
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights in March, the only negative was I was only here for 3 nights. The hotel is amazing, we upgraded to a Jacuzzi room which was amazing, used it more as a plunge pool as it was very cool so perfect after a long day at the beach. The rooms are big and modern and have a huge bathroom.
The pool here is ok but nothing special but the beach is amazing, lovely white sand however the water can be a little rough which I don’t mind but some certainly won’t. Beach service is very good and the service in general is great.
The best part of this hotel is the food, we had been in Thailand for 2 weeks by the time we got here and were getting a little bit bored with Thai food. They have a bbq restaurant with fresh seafood and steaks, huge array of food. The quality is amazing however comes at a price. It is very expensive to eat and drink here so may have been good to only be here for 3 days.
Would highly recommend the hotel but bring your cheque book your need it!!!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank bish777
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Great privacy, late leisurely breakfast overlooking the beach, laze around and read on the comfortable poolside chairs enjoying the sea breeze, private beach cabana for a swim and relax, cool plunge in your own outdoor jacuzzi ... it's all good.
Bed a little firm and lovely units, purposely built for romantic breaks with large shower, tiled bath and jacuzzi. Highly recommended for short stays!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple