“Phang Nga Bay tour”

Two Sea Tour
Ranked #1 of 36 Tours in Thalang District
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: An amazing day in the Andaman Sea with an experienced team. We speak English/French and Thai, wonderful food, and a crew that puts customer service and client satisfaction as the main goal. Reservations, ONLY made directly with us. NO travel agents or hotels will handle your calls or emails to insure the same price and high level of services to everyone. Our "big boat" is registered for 55 but we do not take more than 14 persons on a trip. Our boat leaves around 7 am, much earlier than other tours so that crowds can be avoided and you can arrive back home at around 2:30 pm. We take you canoeing through narrow caves and exploring amazing scenery at Panak and Hong islands, as well as sightseeing at James Bond and Ping Gan islands where the famous movie 007 The Man with the Golden Gun was filmed in 1974. We guarantee full satisfaction.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Bnei Dror
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Phang Nga Bay tour”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

We had a wonderful day with Phillip and the team at Phang Nga Bay. It was a wonderful experience for all of us (young and old). Phillip and the team took care for every detail, managed to spend some time with each of us - played with the children and chatted to the parents and even to grandma (me). The Two Sea Tour is highly recommended (much better than another tour we took on a speedboat a day earlier). Thank you.

לישראלים
הטיול עם פיליפ היה מדהים - גם מבחינת הנופים והאתרים בהם ביקרנו וגם מבחינת תשומת הלב של המארגנים לכל . מומלץ בחום. הפרטים: אוכל, שתיה, קיאקים, לוחות זמנים שאפשרו לנו להתרחק מהמוני התיירים באזור

4 Thank Varda G
philippeTwoSeaTour, Owner at Two Sea Tour, responded to this review, December 22, 2013
Dear "grandma" (lol)
You were a very nice familly, I am very happy to have met you and the kids were very cute.
Shame 1 of you could not join the day.
Thank you very much for sharing your comments in English and Hebrew.
We wish you all an happy new year 2014 and all the best.

• Arabic first
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great time”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Well organised, friendly staff, great time with the team exploring Phang Nga Bay. Good for every ages, the team will take care of you, far much better from the normal tourist tours.

Visited April 2013
4 Thank Philippe1973
philippeTwoSeaTour, Owner at Two Sea Tour, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Sir,
Thank you very much for posting your comment on Trip Advisor and following us on Facebook.
Time has passed and you can still remember us and understand how helpful every comment is.
We really appreciate it and we wish you and your family all the best for 2014.
Singapore, Singapore
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Two Sea Tour”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

My family and I joined the Two Sea Tour on 4 Dec 2013. There was no disappointment from the moment the transport pick us up. To make the whole thing short, whosoever that engages Two Sea Tour, will surely have no worry (safety, food, comfort, peace of mind, interesting knowledge, etc), bring back good memory, and fully and wholly enjoy and appreciate the scenery, island, sea, and the experience.
I booked my trip from Singapore about 2 months before. A deposit is required. This is being fair to Two Sea Tour as each day, it only took in about 20 guests, and there are people queuing to join the trip. The cap in number was to ensure that all guests get the maximum care and attention. I have 2 young teenage daughters (10 and 12), and my wife and I were totally at ease during the whole trip (not like some others where you have overcrowded boat, lack of safety features, little attention paid to food and beverage, and the parents are worried about their children all the time).
Every 2 guests were assigned a guest officer (that is what I prefer to call them). The guest officer will canoe the boat during the island trip, take photos of the family and also watch over the safety of the guest. When my little daughter tried canoeing herself during an island stop, I could observe that her guest officer's eyes were on her all the while. This enable my wife and I to really relax and enjoy the trip!
As for the pricing of Two Sea Tour, I will say that it was not expensive as it did not go through agents. This means that we enjoy a whole suite of pampering and quality treatments. Moreover, the price was not any higher than those quoted at the road side stores.
All in, it was really, really a trip not to be forgotten. Before Two Sea Tour, I have more or less long forgotten what is a really a good trip. Two Sea Tour has really set the bar high!!

3 Thank Narahda
philippeTwoSeaTour, Owner at Two Sea Tour, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Hello Sir.
Thank you VERY much for this great comment with so many details.
I must say that you and your familly were also very nice and easy to deal with from the first steps you had on the boat.
I really appreciated the fact that you were worry about your daughter's size as i gave you the normal children price but you told me that i could charge the adult price because she was taller than your wife. (not our style, a child is a child...)
I am glad that you and your wife felt that your kids were safe with our team and you had a good day in our company.
Wishing you all the best for the new coming year and once again thank you for your support.
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“You are the best!!”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Thx to my son who discovered the site through trip advisor ,and Phillipe who did a splendid job in making our trip to Phuket a memorable one!!

3 Thank Nikunj K
Thanks to you also for taking the time to post a comment.
We are very happy to have made your trip in Phuket a memorable one and we hope to see you again one day soon.
We wish you a good end of the year and all the best for 2014.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Best tour and fantastic team”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I along with my wife and 8Yrs old son had wonderful experience exploring The Phang Nga Bay with Two Sea Tour. It was really one of the best days and we enjoyed everything.

I read a lot on TA to help me decide which tour to take and after reading reviews for 2 Sea tours, I was impressed (Thanks to TA members!). I connected with Phillipe on email and booked the tour in advance as I didn’t want to miss this opportunity to take the tour with him. He offered me surprize discount for booking in advance and directly with him.

Pick-up and drop was organised by the company and it was very punctual, safe and professional.

The boat was large and the upper deck was all open (yes covered) and hence we didn’t have to face any motion sickness. The food was cooked by the owner and it was really tasty Thai food. It was cooked on-board and I just can’t stop praising it (I am a big time foodie). The highlight of this tour was the timing. Phillipe managed the tour and all the activities so well that we didn’t have to deal with lot of crowd. Also, he and his crew have great knowledge on tides and hence they time the tour to lagoons very well. At times he might wait or regulate the boat speed so that the crowd is gone and we get good times while on kayaks. Canoeing and relaxing on the beach took up most of our day, which we were really pleased about.

Our paddler was very nice and showed us the best spots and at times waited and helped us to take the best pictures. He took some really nice pictures of us at James Bond Island. He along with Philippe gave us a lot of detailed explanations on the places we saw..

The highlight of the day was to go in kayak in a completely dark tunnel for a minute and see the Bats hanging on top and finally see a beautiful hidden lagoon in the centre of the island

Overall, it was an experience next to nothing and was unique. We had an awesome experience and would recommend Two Sea Tour to any others looking for a tour of Phang Nga Bay.

2 Thank rajat_marathe
Hi,
Very nice comments thank you very much.
I am also surprise now to read that you were surprise when I offered you a discounted price.
When people book through a travel agent it is normal like in any business that the "middle man “gets a % so when our clients book with us directly (no more middle man) then we think it is fair to share this money saved with our clients.
The reason why we decided to do so is that our customers help us (like you right now) by posting comments on Trip Advisor and these comments will bring us new clients so this is our way to give something back for this help. (give/give scheme)
If you had the best day of your vacation it means that one more time (we don't know how to do otherwise) keeping control of every aspect of the business (transportation, food, timing for canoeing...) is the key to give the best memories to our clients and we shall continue to improve our services.
I agree with you about the excellent food Mam (the owner) can put on the table (when our cook is on day off) and I have the privilege to eat it often (Lol)
Anyway Sir, once again thank you for passing on the word and Two Sea Tour team wishes and your family to have an excellent end of the year season.
All the best