Do yourself a favour and pay a bit more for an excellent service.
1) Even with the weather going against us, Philippe is fully prepared with an alternative plan which turned out to be perfect.
2) His sense of timing (first to reach, catching the low tide, avoiding the masses of tourists from the other boats) is impeccable hence ensuring our maximum enjoyment.
3) His crew navigates our canoes expertly so our safety was never compromised. Life jackets and floats are provided for those who need it.
4) Lunch served on the boat was DELICIOUS I swear I could have finished the whole dang big bowl of vegetables (and don't even get me started on the Thai green curry!! YUM) Free flow of water, soft drinks, coffee/tea is also available on board which is great.
5) My personal favorite moment is a flock of sea-eagles following our boat closely from behind upon the crew's "whistles". It was an amazing sight.
What a fantastic team...from the boat captain who suggested a diff beach for our leisure swim due to strong winds (we ended up at a place where we had the entire beach to ourselves), to the cook who filled our stomachs, to the crew who performed magic tricks on board keeping us entertained much to the delight of the kids (and adults!), and of course to Philippe who genuinely wants us to have a rolling good time.
Please arrange for a Phi-Phi trip soon, call us, and we will BE THERE :)
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.