“Spot on Service , Rental Equipment in Very Good condition”
Review of Sup Thai Longtail - CLOSED

Sup Thai Longtail
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the distributor of LONGtail Water Sport Equipment. Our product is Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Equipment. We supply SUP equipment to recreation SUP surfers, flat water SUP paddlers, custom commercial hotel projects and hip trendy beach clubs that do SUP yoga and offer adventure SUP paddling tours. We offer advice, warranty and after service on our LONGtail brand equipment.
Brisbane, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Spot on Service , Rental Equipment in Very Good condition”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have my own boards in Australia. Cant bring on the plane so tried to hire some from beach vendors around Kata as there was a nice little fat stand up wave here and there. All I could find was a few beaten up old boards.
Then our hotel put us onto SUP Thai Longtail. I booked on line with Jim and his team and he delivered a great board and paddle for a reasonable price. He went over and above the agreement to ensure I was happy and did everything exactly as he said.
A very professional set up and well run.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Huffy1111

Ko Phi Phi Don, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very Good Deal”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Very good deal with Jim, Last week i buy 4 Stand Up Paddle second hand from SUP Thai Longtail, they give me lot of accessories.
Thanks for arrange me with delivery and thanks to the very nice Staff help a lot.
See you soon for sure ...
Bruno Le Rendez Vous Koh Phi Phi

Visited July 2013
2 Thank BuenosKinder
Trabuco Canyon, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“SUP Surfing in Phuket”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I had a weekend to spend in Thailand before heading off to Japan and decide to learn to SUP surf in Puket. Jim was great from the start with helping to arrange the booking to picking me up at the hotel and having the patience to teach me to catch waves on an SUP which took me a while but by the end of the session. Definitely the highlight of my trip to Phuket.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank bray_r
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Two perfect days!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My husband and I set up a SUP surf tour before we arrived in Phuket. Jim's team picked us up at our hotel and took us to the location. Jim was there to meet us and took us on a trip through canals to let us get used to the boards - it was also really windy and this was a great way to let the surf conditions ripen. Also, let me say Jim gave us a better history of Phuket than our guide the day before and was a lot more interesting.

Jim had me up and catching waves in our first few minutes of going to the surf spot. I loved it. I highly recommend booking this if you have either surfed or like SUP. They really took the time to get us felling comfortable. The time given is perfect. We ended our day and had a great lunch with Jim watching the ocean. We loved it so much we asked for a second day and luckily SUP Thai Longtail was able to hook us up. Surfing Phuket can be a really iffy experience. The waves are short, often, and can really pound you. SUP surfing made it easier to get waves, there was no pounding getting past the break, and the beach they use is not overcrowded. It's a don't miss.

Another note: the staff watche dour stuff while we were out, so no worries bringing a camera.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Darllivan
Phuket, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I rented a board from Jim for one of my guests on a charter yacht. The price was great and the service excellent. I would definately reccomend SUP Thai Longtail as a great way to get into the growing sport of stand up paddle boarding. As a family activity it is hard to beat and probably works out at half the price of a day at a water park or about 10 minutes on a jet ski not including the fee you will pay for allegedly scratching it! Get out on the water today!

Visited December 2012