“Hot Yoga Studio - beyond expectations” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Hot Yoga Evolution Studio
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to I YOGA, the place to be for yoga in beautiful Phuket, Thailand. Founded by expert Yoga teacher Yahnee Loh with an emphasis on breathing techniques, I YOGA studio practices thoughtful, personal, and breath-centred yoga to promote both physical and mental well-being. I YOGA offers a variety of different therapeutic yoga classes for all kinds of students. We love beginners just as much as advanced students, international students just as much as locals, and heartily welcome all ages. Feel free to familiarize yourself with our studio and different types of yoga either by visiting our website or by signing up for a complementary drop-in class now!
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Hot Yoga Studio - beyond expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is a powerful, magical place where Tomasz's (owner) and his Staff knowledge, experience, charm and open minded approach make YOUR experience unforgetable and beyond you ever expect!

No matter how advanced you are or just considering to try this crazy yoga stuff, this is the place to do both! They will lead you through the class the way you take most of it and ..want to do more! Holistic, powerful teaching and BEING!

If doing yoga in Phuket, HOT YOGA Studio is THE PLACE!
Allow yourself to experience this!

Kamila

2 Thank Kamila P

Phuket
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Hot Yoga Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

Tomasz (owner and teacher) takes complete ownership of his classes and provides the firm but kind leadership I appreciate while trying to practice difficult and new postures. No matter how I feel in the morning, if I can make it to Hot Yoga Evolution, I always feel so much better. The remainder of the day is spent in a more positive and appreciative state of mind. I also respect the other instructors as they offer different perspectives to the same postures which often deepen the experience. This practice has been a very positive experience for me and I can't recommend it enough. Make it to the mat! You won't regret it.

3 Thank Edano
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Yoga in paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed my visit to Hot Yoga Evolution on my recent trip to Phuket. Tomasz is warm and welcoming and the quality of teaching is excellent. I highly recommend for all levels of students as you are given alternative postures depending upon your ability. I will definitely return on future visits to Phuket!

2 Thank CJosh
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Cannot recommend it more...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

I have been going there for over two years. Tomasz is a master. I cannot recommend both hot yoga and particularly Tomasz's studio is magic for your mind and spirit.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Jerrold_Kippen
Phuket, Thailand
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Chill out & Stretch out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

OK...so there really is nothing 'chilly' about a Hot Yoga Evolution class but it has helped me learn to chill. I tried the studio on for size 2+ years ago and have been a dedicated attendee since. I'm older than the average student and certainly carry more weight than most but Tomasz and his instructors have made me feel welcome from day 1 and I'm in better shape because of it. For me...it's all about treating my body better to enjoy paradise longer. From a real Hot MAMA.

Visited September 2012