Living on Phuket this restaurant is one of our favourites and consequently on our weekly visiting list for several reasons:
1. The location is in the middle of a forrest and you will seat 5m above ground in the middle of the trees. By this you have an excellent view on nature, birds, butterflies and the nearby lake.
2. Even it is close to Bang Pae waterfall it's somehow away from the tourist crowds, but loved by the locals
3. Whatever you will choose from the big menue is excellent. Our favourites are the spicy Lemon grass salad and chicken/fish in Pandanus leaves
4. Expect less than 500 THB for a full meal incl. drinks for two persons
5. Service is a little "Thai style", but always very friendly and dedicated