We stayed at the Spa Pool Villa during Oct. 23 - 28, 2006. It was such a beautiful experience. The Villa is so expertly designed that it blends the exquisite traditional thai structure with convenient modern functionalities while offering A LOT of privacy. Within the villa walls, its truly ' post card' view from every angle. I took about 150 pictures and for sometime my bf did not think I would ever want to leave the villa for the whole 4 days.
Being in Thailand many times, I know the thai hospitality is one of the best in the world, still the service level at Banyan Tree Spa Pool Villas is quiet impressive. The spa pool villas are located in a separate compound with its own reception/guest relations staff, these guys are so efficient that I don't remember any of my wishes not attended to within the next second and all in a very professional manner.
The spa is another highlight of the stay. Yes, it is expensive but not as expensive of some of the other places I have been to, yet, the cost and the place's reputation as Asia's best spa are both true to the wonderfully unique experience the Banyan Tree Spa Phuket delivers.
The only less than perfect comment I can make about the hotel is the food is good but not as great as compared to some other restaurant I've been to in Phuket. Nice breakfast and juice bar, the Thai restaurant saffron’s decoration is not up to the standard of that of the rest of the hotel, the menu could be better too for the price.
I have to say this is the best 'hotel room' I have ever stayed in, and at this price range ( booked at US$870++, spa pool promotion ) it is great value for $$.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banyan Tree Phuket, Banyan Tree Spa Sanctuary and DoublePool Villas by Banyan Tree each deliver a unique experience in a tranquil setting. Located at Bang Tao Bay on the northwest coast of Phuket Island in Thailand, a 20-minute drive from Phuket International Airport. Banyan Tree Phuket Resorts is part of Laguna Phuket, Asia's first integrated resort, and is also the first Banyan Tree resort to be conceptualised and built, setting the benchmark for future properties. This flagship resort offers 173 luxuriously appointed villas surrounded by lush tropical gardens and Asian watercourts. All villas feature a king-sized bed, bathtub and private pool in a landscaped garden. Complimentary minibar except alcoholic drinks with daily refill for all villa categories. The perfect haven to spend time with loved ones, Banyan Tree Phuket Resorts caters for romance, with its private pool villa, fragrant gardens and saltwater lagoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Banyan Tree Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Banyan Tree Phuket Cherngtalay
- Banyan Tree Phuket Thailand